• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

How's the weather holding up for you, Paul? Haven't heard back from you since F1 quali, so hope that the power is still on!

It is looking like it's going to be 48˚ F tonight here, and good chance of rain. I've got my new heater outside, so it should get its first real test tonight. I know that one of my cigars is going to be a JL2 from @Thoughts, but I haven't decided what the follow-ons will be yet.

How's the weather holding up for you, Paul? Haven't heard back from you since F1 quali, so hope that the power is still on!

It is looking like it's going to be 48˚ F tonight here, and good chance of rain. I've got my new heater outside, so it should get its first real test tonight. I know that one of my cigars is going to be a JL2 from @Thoughts, but I haven't decided what the follow-ons will be yet.

I'm good! The storm has passed and it's a sunny morning here. I'll be seeing everyone on the V Herf tonight. Still haven't picked out what I will be smoking, yet.

I will try to be on. After I get the girls down ima test out the RV WiFi this evening. If it’s a bust, next week i will try the clinics wifi
You could also “tether” your phone... (use it as a hotspot)

I will be on a bit later, trying to give the programmers enough work so they don’t bug me too much 😊

You could also “tether” your phone... (use it as a hotspot)
Literally did not know you could do that. Gonna save that one for future use as I have the phone set up for that Incase clinic internet craps out. But we are already over 80$ since our internet at primary house went out for a week