CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

ConDaddy

Another great night on the herf and for me a success because I’m not in the doghouse.

@kann I hope your doing okay man, I didn’t get on until after you had gone offline.

This is definitely the highlight of my week!!

CigSid

Love this place...
As promised at our last video herf, here are a few reviews from Rob and Ken in Australia smoking a few of my cigars. There were a few more that I couldn’t find... These guys are funny, and give the best video cigar reviews 😊

ConDaddy

As promised at our last video herf, here are a few reviews from Rob and Ken in Australia smoking a few of my cigars. There were a few more that I couldn’t find... These guys are funny, and give the best video cigar reviews 😊

Those were great Bill! Were these members of CP? Loved their reviews and it was very entertaining.

cabaiguan juan

The Original Silent Bill

Very cool. Have you ever headed down there to meet with those guys?

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
I'm gonna try and get on early, around 7ish central time if I can, since its getting into low 50's and I have no heaters in the camper 😞