• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I may or may not be able to attend tonight. Haven’t been feeling well the entire week. My wife and daughter have been feeling the same. Ended up getting tested for the good ole covid on Wednesday (I know how a cigar feels now when you use a draw tool on it). No results yet.

Overall the only issue has been congestion, and runny nose. No fever for me all week. However my taste buds seem to have taken the last couple of days off. I still may try to join in though if Kann is going to get beat up by his wife.

I may or may not be able to attend tonight. Haven’t been feeling well the entire week. My wife and daughter have been feeling the same. Ended up getting tested for the good ole covid on Wednesday (I know how a cigar feels now when you use a draw tool on it). No results yet.

Overall the only issue has been congestion, and runny nose. No fever for me all week. However my taste buds seem to have taken the last couple of days off. I still may try to join in though if Kann is going to get beat up by his wife.
Hope everyone starts to feel better and the test comes back negative. But you make a GREAT comparison between the perfectdraw in a cigar vs. your sinus cavity! lol!!

To say the frau is "unhappy" about my plan on smoking some cigars tonight with you all would be a disservice to that word. I'm still on track for taking part tonight, though I'll probably be paying for it for a few days from my wife. I can't even do the dishes right now to make up for it...
Smoking these cigars tonight isn't worth getting in that much trouble over. Give it a couple more weeks, you'll still have these cigars and tasting notes at that point :) I assume @CigSid 's notes will be something like "tastes like licking the floor in a public bathroom"

Smoking these cigars tonight isn't worth getting in that much trouble over. Give it a couple more weeks, you'll still have these cigars and tasting notes at that point :) I assume @CigSid 's notes will be something like "tastes like licking the floor in a public bathroom"
You would have to question that one. I mean, that isn’t on any flavor wheel I’ve ever seen.

Sounds like you have it. Make sure you are drinking a shit ton of water and keep moving. Don’t stay in the bed all day, that will make it much worse

Sounds like you have it. Make sure you are drinking a shit ton of water and keep moving. Don’t stay in the bed all day, that will make it much worse
Oh I’m not the type of person who lays around all day. I’ve been doing yard work and cleaning up the garage today. Honestly I feel fine other than the congestion. The wife nagging me saying she wants to take care of me will drive me more nuts than anything lol.

i just hope it’s that good...

And... I agree, “a few more weeks ain’t gonna kill ya“ as my psyche professor used to say...