• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Is there anything special to be smoked this weekend for tasting? I don't believe so, but not positive. I'm going to ask nicely if I can have a smoke, but won't push the issue tomorrow night. Hopefully I can join you all, but if not it'll just be me quietly in the dark again.
Nothing assigned. But always smoke something special

Just saw this and wanted to help one of our brothers out!! You know who you are! Your welcome
Steve, I have the recteq RT-700 and the griddle accessory in my cart but I can’t get myself to click ”pay now”. Tonight if you are on the Herf you need to help me pull the trigger or wait

Steve, I have the recteq RT-700 and the griddle accessory in my cart but I can’t get myself to click ”pay now”. Tonight if you are on the Herf you need to help me pull the trigger or wait
Do it! Recteq are by far the best pellet smokers I've used, and griddles are awesome.

Ok the shed is set up. I’m on the way to a friends house so the kids can punch holes in someone else’s walls for a change and I’ll be home later. Depending on children and my BAC will depend on the time I get on.

98C08DEB-821A-4A18-B4B7-5834B1A2F4F8.jpeg

I will be on the vherf and will help talk some sense into you. You will pull that trigger haha.

Do you have the 590 or the 700?
I have the 700 but I bought my parents the 590 for their 50th last year. So have experience with both. Can’t go wrong with either. However we like to entertain so I prefer the size of the 700. However they didn’t have the BFG when I bought mine lol