• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I just installed the Zoom client, it's showing the video preview of my non-photogenic mug. I'm not sure if the wifi signal out here where I smoke will support video feed, but I'll try to give it a whirl tomorrow - weather permitting. We've been getting t-storms every evening this week, one rolling up on me now.

Just wanted to drop a note to say that I really enjoyed my 1st Wednesday VHerf, the FNG was welcomed like one of the gang. An added benefit was discovering that my wifi link even worked in the garage - I'd only ever tried a tablet out there and it was really weak signal, the Surface Pro did much better. There's ethernet and a PC out there, but no cam/mic on that.

So thanks for having me, I look forward to joining in on more in the future. I don't know any smokers IRL, nice to bounce stuff off a knowledgeable group.

Damn I missed it!! I jumped on after dinner at around 7:30 my time (pst) but everyone was off.

Just wanted to drop a note to say that I really enjoyed my 1st Wednesday VHerf, the FNG was welcomed like one of the gang. An added benefit was discovering that my wifi link even worked in the garage - I'd only ever tried a tablet out there and it was really weak signal, the Surface Pro did much better. There's ethernet and a PC out there, but no cam/mic on that.

So thanks for having me, I look forward to joining in on more in the future. I don't know any smokers IRL, nice to bounce stuff off a knowledgeable group.
It was great to meet you. Look forward to hanging out again!

Due to the time difference (I'm in Europe) I can't make the weeknight v-herfs, but I hope to see you Saturday night!

It was very nice meeting you Chuck. That was our calm group. The shenanigan's and ass-hattery is mostly reserved for Saturday nights. After those your insides will hurt from laughing so hard.

Sorry I missed it, hope to Vherf meet you soon. Pretty cool though that you can smoke in your garage!!!

Sorry I missed it too hope to see you Saturday. Normally I am on for midweek but life got in the way lol

Sorry I missed it, hope to Vherf meet you soon. Pretty cool though that you can smoke in your garage!!!

A rain storm moved in on me during the VHerf, I had no choice! It's a detached garage, I've smoked out there in a pinch during bad weather before - that side is finished out and has TV/Tunes/PC and no parking possible now so it's not a bad place to hang even when there's no projects going.