• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I’d like to do a call this week and Wednesday would be great. My daughters graduation is on Thursday night and we have family in for the weekend so not 100% if I’ll get to do Saturday yet.

I wrote in that other thread, but I'd like to try and stop in on Wednesday night just to say Hello if there are any new folks that show up. Probably won't be smoking or hanging out long, but I miss you guys during the week... :)

I wrote in that other thread, but I'd like to try and stop in on Wednesday night just to say Hello if there are any new folks that show up. Probably won't be smoking or hanging out long, but I miss you guys during the week... :)
You have the sleep schedule of a fireman. Out of curiosity, will you be staying up late or getting up early?

You have the sleep schedule of a fireman. Out of curiosity, will you be staying up late or getting up early?
Probably staying up late. How long do you all usually stay on during the week? You would probably be all offline for me to get up early and try to get on around 0500'ish.