• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Sorry what happened
It’s all good. I figure things work out the way they are supposed to. Whenever I try to force something with a vehicle it bites me. So perhaps it’s for the best 😎

Edit: I misread your comment. To make a long story short of what happened, there was a list of things that all needed to come together at the same time to make the new vehicle happen. Our home AC unit taking a crap and my u joints going out on my current vehicle we’re not on that list 🤣

Last edited:
Sorry I missed everyone this weekend. I would be up for another round this weekend depending on weather! It is getting hot as h*ll around here so smoking in the garage is brutal; but I will put up with it for yall...
The Jeep has AC. Just chill in there lol

It's about 1540 here right now on Tuesday. I'll check in the v-lounge in about 20 minutes if anyone is around. So, 1600 my time / 1000 EST / ???? All Others. :p

*SHOULD*. be available this Saturday. Have a cookout earlier in the evening, so I'll either be still up and going at that time, or drunk and passed out...

It's about 1540 here right now on Tuesday. I'll check in the v-lounge in about 20 minutes if anyone is around. So, 1600 my time / 1000 EST / ???? All Others. :p

*SHOULD*. be available this Saturday. Have a cookout earlier in the evening, so I'll either be still up and going at that time, or drunk and passed out...
If you are still around, I will be in the lounge in a few minutes.

Great seeing you Pug, and enjoyed our conversation!!

Sorry I missed you guys. I checked in right at 1600, and then I left it open for about 10-15 minutes right after I posted in the "Today's Smoke" thread. We'll all get together sometime, I'm sure!

I’m on right now (1615 CET)). I’ll leave the room up and open on my phone while I’m reading until the battery dies. If anyone pops on, just give a yell if I don’t notice. Hope to see someone in there!

I’ll try and hop on for a bit tomorrow evening 😎 Also, perhaps sometime in the near future we can do a coffee and cigar chat in the morning so @kann can join us without having to stay up until 2am.