• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

If cig says its ok to do both, I plan on doing both as we are out there for a good bit. If he says it's best to separate them to enjoy the flavors better, then we will just do the JL2. @CigSid

Seriously....it really does
You A-holes messed with my mind. I was laughing last night that I would have blue dye explode all over me and I wouldn't be able to get it off by the wedding......well that entered my subconscious and I had a very real dream last night that while I was shaving I shaved off half my beard by mistake; so I got married with a half beard half clean shaven face! lol, wtf is going on?!?

You A-holes messed with my mind. I was laughing last night that I would have blue dye explode all over me and I wouldn't be able to get it off by the wedding......well that entered my subconscious and I had a very real dream last night that while I was shaving I shaved off half my beard by mistake; so I got married with a half beard half clean shaven face! lol, wtf is going on?!?
Friendly advice. It would be best if you didn’t open it within 500’ of a school.

You must really think we pieces of shit or something. The trigger deactivates at 730pm CST Saturday.... it will only explode if you open before that ;)

Waaaaaaait... Brad, you said it was only semi-permanent, and the vacuum would get the rest. If I knew that this might still be there by the wedding, I would have taken no part in this. Ben, it's all Hayden's fault. Actually, I guess if *I* would have Googled that shit, I could have figured it out for myself before we got too involved. In either case... shit.

1600352762218.png