• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Another great night I’ll pay for in a couple hours when the kids wake up but well worth it.

Thank you bill for the PLPC tasting. Great times and very cool to hear the different thoughts on flavor and who liked which cigar better.

See you guys next week.

Ps. @Thoughts just clean up your fucking dishes.... 😂😂😂

Cheers
Paul

I enjoyed the evening, as well. Wish I could have been more vocal, but then I would probably be the one y'all are talking about getting roasted by the wife. I was pretty damn warm and comfortable, though...

Bill, I didn't get to partake last night, but I learned a lot just by paying attention to everyone else and what they were experiencing. It sounded like the 2nd Cut/Purge changed peoples' lives. Can't wait to give it a try. Thank you for providing these opportunities for us. I've said it before -- we are getting a cigar education that is second-to-none. See you all again next week!

Picked up a heater in Costco going to see if it works.View attachment 34928

Great heater! We used to have a couple of the older versions of this, and my brother set up one of those EZ Up 10' x 10' canopies with the sides down in the garage with these heaters. Worked perfectly in the cold winter months up in Vermont when we wanted to smoke a cigar or two.

My headphones are crapping out, with only one ear working. When they work, they sound great, but I wouldn't have bought Beats, myself; they were a Christmas present. I need to see if my wife can locate my "outside" headphones from wherever she tossed them after she found me on the ground...

My headphones are crapping out, with only one ear working. When they work, they sound great, but I wouldn't have bought Beats, myself; they were a Christmas present. I need to see if my wife can locate my "outside" headphones from wherever she tossed them after she found me on the ground...
The things you have to do in order to maintain your friendships. Right @H. Vachon ?

Probably the last place she plans on looking.