• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Alright, I saw a YouTube from the whiskey tribe and they recommended mixing a couple drops of an Islay with glenlivet. It's interesting. Not sure if it's good but I'll try it a couple times to see if it grows on me.

20211218_154104.jpg

Hated I missed last night. I had it all planned out. I was gonna get on earlier than normal and smoke a double corona. Didn't get really any sleep the night before so I figured I'd take a nap from 630 to 8 and then get on the vherf...yeah, I ended up sleeping until 0425. For all my planning, a big fail lmao
giphy-19.gif

That's why I don't even attempt to nap before the herf. I know that I won't want to get back up and will sleep through the night. Hope you can make it on next Saturday!

Sorry for the abrupt drop off, guys. I thought that my headphones had sufficient charge to get through the remaining hour or so after my AirPods inevitably die, but I guess they didn't have the charge I expected, and I lost all audio. It was 0600, anyway, and I was slowly cleaning up and getting ready to turn in as it was. See everyone next week if you can make it!

Yeah, my knee doctor recommended On Clouds, but I don’t like them. Probably going to go with the Bondi 7s and see how they do. Brooks did an ok job, but nothing special.
I am always looking for new shoes that I can be on my feet on concrete for 10+ hours and not hate myself the next day! You recommend these Hokas??

I am always looking for new shoes that I can be on my feet on concrete for 10+ hours and not hate myself the next day! You recommend these Hokas??

I tried them on in our Sun/Ski store and damn, they were comfortable. The ones I tried on have a tall sole, which I always associated with old people shoes. But I’ve seen kids wearing the Bondi 7s and I guess they’re cool.

It looks like Brad @Thoughts wears them, so he’s be a better judge of them.

Yeah, Im at the clinic on concrete, and these are the only shoes that I haven't had any issues with. I was using Asics, but I started needing wider shoes and theirs began to fit tight. I'm happy with the Hokas though, and I do have inserts for them.

A guy here at work was looking for some new shoes, at the time he was heading for Disneyworld in a couple of weeks. I had been looking at a shitload of different stuff and showed him the Hoka website. He ended up with some blue Bondi 7s and absolutely loves them. I haven't taken the plunge, I spend a lot more time outside in a dirt laydown yard and in a sometimes dirty welding fab shop - I kinda need some solid leather upper shoes. So a secondhand Hoka recommend.

When I make the Wednesday night herf. My faux grandkids call me Joepa so I hope the Emilio PapaJoe is an enjoyable smoke plus a Fonseca and a drink of Paul John from my awesome Santa this year. 20211222_122005.jpg

Last edited: