• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx goes to thejollyco for putting me onto this site but I just checked it and no update yet. They do the South Carolina one darn near instantaneously but this AZ one was over an hour ago and it's not posted yet :(

AZ doesn't update their lotto website until 7:00 or so in the morning. I assume alllotto pulls their info off of there.

39 the number is 39, Chirs Holcombe who won it on June 18th of this year. His buddy is Rick Herman, #60.

Alas, another winning number to a non CPasser........
and AGAIN a multiple winner this year (kinda like me :D ) it's feast or famine!! ask Psyktek & Captain B about our little lottery here, same deal!!

We'll get 'em next time!!

I have been in since the first of the summer, and have yet to win. This week is not exception...

ALostTexan

I took me a year and a half ALostTexan.

If ya think about it, odds are that if you have two numbers you should win at least one time in two years.

Those players with one number only may have to wait up to four years.......

How do you know when you've been added? I was #4 on the waiting list (according to the email) but it never said how I'd know when/if I get a number assigned...?

Do they (cigarpool.com) email you and tell you???

yeah, you get an email telling you how to sign in and what to do

You will get another email when you make it in. It will tell you that you have to "register" people in this pending situation have the "state" block blanked out which means that they have been added but have not completed a mini profile (their mailing address, favorite cigars, etc).

So don't worry, the minute you make it on the board you'll know.

The problem is that the waiting list is kinda long and there is very little deadwood left (Douglas Manz #18 comes to mind first, he's got to go).

I agree Miles,

administrator@cigarpool.com

This way I'm not the only one complaining :)

There is absolutely NO REASON why Manz (#18) is still in. I've sent him emails asking why he has not sent me my cigars from 10/22 and I have never heard from him.

There are two other guys who did not send me cigars who actually emailed me and said "Sorry I'm late I got behind but I mailed your sticks yesterday"

YEAH WELL THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO!!!! I dunno what's worse them or Manz. Bottom line is they ALL should go to make room for you,Toaster & BigSlimJunior

Yea,

What CC86 said.

I was on the waiting list for about 2 weeks. Then after several people, :lookup: , e-mailed the administrators of the board, they cleaned up some dead wood and 4 or 5 people got in.

Check out the Schedule & Lucky Numbers on their site. See who the winners didn't receive anything from in the past few drawings and then e-mail the pool admins.

Worth a shot, got me in.

Awwwwwww, ellman dropped out :(
He used to be #27 & #47
So, CPassers are down to 22 BUT the three on the waiting list are all CPassers so we'll be back at 25 in no time!!

Got to get rid of #18............

I emailed admin@cigarpool.com and told him that I understood some people were not fulfilling the cigarpool.com requirements and sending out cigars to winners promptly and such... and thought it might be a good idea if he removed the people who didn't want to be involved and replaced them with people who are anxious to participate properly in the cigarpool.com "game"....

(cross my fingers, I hope it worked... Everyone waiting should do the same thing! send him an email, and maybe he'll get rid of the floaters)

Excellent!!

There's really only ONE guy left, #18. There are two guys who owe me cigars from 10/22 but at least they have both contacted me and told me that the will or have sent the cigars (well so far nothing but their intentions seemed sincere).

I dunno why that have not booted #18, he's missed SEVEN straight mailings, which is ridiculous with people on the waiting list. I sent an email to Michael Cook as well thanking him for his package and asking that Manz be dropped.

After that, we'll have to wait for people to drop. :(

Sorry about dropping the cp number :( , but going to get pretty busy around here with the new baby coming and would not want to forget to send sticks out.

Ah, no problemo ellman.

HEY, new baby coming? Sounds like a reason for you to sponsor a contest!!!SD_Stack did this last September when his wife was expecting.

You offer up a five pack to the person that comes closest to guessing the day AND time when your baby is born. You kinda gotta give us a rough idea when your wife is expecting.....

I've got all kinds of great ideas to give away all your cigars, don't I :D :D

I'll look forward to the contest!!! :sign:

Someone from CPass has GOT to win it this time!!

I can't wait to send out some PREMIUM sticks to a CP brother
happydance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.