• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Great job mhn. Us CPer's now have 21 numbers there and a run from 86 thru 91. They have FOUR on the waiting list now!!! As a matter of fact, one of them is tschoon :thumbs:

Of all the CPer's presently in CigarPool, I have the dubious distinction of being there the longest. I joined in October of 2001 with #87 and picked up my second number, #86 in July of 2002.

There are 23 people that have been in longer than me.

I know four numbers that could use changing................ :D

(18, 64, 76 & 93) They've all missed three mailings in a row.

"Gee Coventry how do you know that?" one might ask.

CAUSE THEY ALL STIFFED ME :angry:

DAMMIT, I just can't keep my big mouth shut can I?

No wonder I get in trouble............ :sign: :sign: :sign:

This week's winner joined in March of 2003 and signed up for a second number in July of 2003. His second number (72) was the one that won it for him.

One of these days soon a fellow CPer HAS to hit it!!

I saw that # 90 was open and had e-mailed several times to get into the pool.

Then I got a response that I was #4 in line waiting.

This is what I sent to the administrators of the pool.

Hello,
I have checked the receiving list from what the winners have said they received for the last 5 drawings, after seeing some of the posts in CigarPass.

The following numbers have failed to ship cigars as related by the winners.

With so many waiting to join, it doesn't seem fair to the winners not to get what they deserve.

# 14 - Grant Thompson - last 5
# 26 - Jay Burkhard - last 3
# 64 - Jos Sanders - last 4
# 76 - Joe Sanders - last 4
# 93 John De Roide - last 5

Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
John - waiting in the wings

With so many waiting to join, it doesn't seem fair to the winners not to get what they deserve.

Hear, Hear!!

Thanks John, I got stiffed by quite a few people this time around. I would love to have good members like you and tschoon in the CigarPool instead of on the waiting list.

Since I got stiffed by all those guys you mentioned, could you do me a favor and send some cigars to me? :D :D

(just kidding!)

I did get a reply from CigarPool telling me that Grant is gone a nd things will change around in a couple of days.

Hey, I'm only 4th in line, maybe I can get in for the next drawing.

Woo Hoo, well sorta.

Just checked and I have moved up a notch. Now #3 on the waiting list.

If they just get rid of a little more dead weight, I'll be in. :)

tschoon is IN @ #26 and BigSlimJunior is now #7 on the waiting list with geldor1
@ #2 on the wait list.

Excellent! :)

Oh yea, I'm in the pool.

Gettin my feet wet....

Up to my waist....

Water is getting pretty deep...

glub...glub...glub...

:thumbs:

Make that 24.

#64 is styx&stoned

when bigslimjunior gets in, we'll have 1/4 of the numbers assigned to CPassers!!

FANTASTIC!!

Thanks for letting us know!! There's really only one person left that will be gone soon so unfortunately, you may be on the wait list for a while.

BUT the guy who has #33 & #83 is a friend of mine who told me he was probably getting out at the end of the year. He won it once two years ago.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT EVERYONE!!!

I'm hoping for a CPass winner here :thumbs:

Who is 44?

Craig Schroder? I don't know him personally but he joined in October of 2002 so he's relatively new.

He sends good cigars :thumbs:

Most of the time it doesn't get on the site nor does the email get out until tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.