• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
fwiw, I've never received an email notification of the winner(s)... EVER.

I always check, or look here. :lookup:

Oh, it'll be sooner than you think ;)

#25 will be removed shortly as she unfortunately passed away :( and it looks like SD_Stack and his father Max are losing interest and might just drop soon.

Watch for some movement in the near future, I'd say both of you will be in within the next three draws ;)

Man I received a nice package (over 30 cigars) for the troops from William Spalding in Hawaii (WAM79). Thanks man, Welcome to Cigarpool as a new member #28.

I'll be sending out a package to each one of the services..Army, Navy, MC, & AF. I'll start dividing them up this weekend and send the 1st batch out on Monday, June 10th.

The girls started making cookies this weekend....unfortunately I told them it's to early...so we had to break down and eat some of them....

the rest went with me to the wall, handed them out to the bikers of Rolling thunder.

thanks again for everyone generosity. I'll include your names and addresses in the package.

Hey Paul
Your the next up . You won't have to wait long :thumbs:

Bill

Yeah...and it will be a kicker if I win the 1st time up

Rnccen

Looks like #06 - Paul Perrucci.

There sure seem to be a lot of non-received smokes.

I received a thank you for the smokes I sent for the troops, but my numbers still don't show as being received.

Frank, I e-mailed you and haven't gotten a response. ???

geldor1 said:
I received a thank you for the smokes I sent for the troops, but my numbers still don't show as being received.

Frank, I e-mailed you and haven't gotten a response. ???
John, thanks for checking it, it's fixed now. I must have been tired missed that step in my checking process. As far as the email.....never got one. I hope your using my new email address. big100HD@adelphia.net.

06 is the number, the number is 06

The winner is Paul Perrucci or "perruone" another one of our guys :thumbs: Paul won last November as well, another multiple winner ;) He first joined in March of 2003 and added his second number in July of 2003.

Big100HD said:
John, thanks for checking it, it's fixed now. I must have been tired missed that step in my checking process. As far as the email.....never got one. I hope your using my new email address. big100HD@adelphia.net.
Thanks Frank.

I had sent an e-mail through Cigar Pool, guess it didn't make it.

Here's one for y'all:

There is another CPer in Cigar Pool Chris Holcombe or "chrismang"

Status
Not open for further replies.