• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like Nic was just put in as #18 :thumbs:

With Lumby still in we have hit an all time high of 35 which unfortunately will drop to 33 when he leaves :(

We're sad to see you go Jonathan.

I'm getting to be an "old timer" there as there are only 16 people who have been in longer than me. I first joined in October of 2001.

Toaster said:
How long have you been in the pool Lumby?
Thinking about jumping in the pool with him, hot stuff? Got your bikini on, cigar_girl? :)

moki said:
Toaster said:
How long have you been in the pool Lumby?
Thinking about jumping in the pool with him, hot stuff? Got your bikini on, cigar_girl? :)
Why? Getting lonely Andrea? Thinking of Joining us? ;)

andrewdress2.jpg

Yea, they finally dropped #18 and gave it to somebody that will send out their winnings. :thumbs:

Well... I joined the waiting list for cigarpool. Lets see what happens. :thumbs:

Kryo said:
Well... I joined the waiting list for cigarpool. Lets see what happens. :thumbs:
Cool, with some more people on the waiting list some more of the dead beats will get cut. You will be In, in no time. Ask for 2 #'s :thumbs:

It looks like a much better effort is being made to replace those who do not mail out cigars with people who are willing to be active members :thumbs:

Officially a member of CigarPool. :thumbs:

Come on number 40!!!!

Edit: Might get 2 numbers in the future but not until my storage fiasco is fixed and the ugly bitter taste hopefully disappears from 2/3 of my cigars. ???

It's always great to see another CP member join the Pool. All I got to say is come on #02 or 15..... :D :thumbs: :p :sign: :D

1 more day............ C'mon 6 and 1, any combination will do :D

Sorry to see you leaving the pool Lumpy-Berger. :(

And #13 is already filled since I posted saying it was open.

Also, make sure you register your mailings.

Wouldn't want to win your smokes because you forgot to register. The Hell I wouldn't. :sign: :love:

geldor1 said:
Make sure you register your mailings.

Wouldn't want to win your smokes because you forgot to register. The Hell I wouldn't. :sign: :love:
Just a reminder for those of you who haven't...

I'm second on the wait list. :)
Hopefuly I won't have to wait that long for a number to open up

Hey Bill,

I figured out the "79" same with me, born in '61 graduated high school in '79 ;)

25th reunion coming up this year :p

Status
Not open for further replies.