• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars in the mail!

I prefer to ride a motorcycle without a helmet. Do I know why there are many rules on why I should wear them? Of course. Has it been made absolutely clear to me why wearing a helmet is a far better idea than not wearing one. Definitely, without question. Are there times where even I believe helmet wearing is an absolute must. Absolutely and I would argue far more times than not. nox player for pc jiofi.local.html

I prefer to ride a motorcycle without a helmet. Do I know why there are many rules on why I should wear them? Of course. Has it been made absolutely clear to me why wearing a helmet is a far better idea than not wearing one. Definitely, without question. Are there times where even I believe helmet wearing is an absolute must. Absolutely and I would argue far more times than not. nox player for pc jiofi.local.html
I see you chose nonsense and illiteracy as your introduction methods here.

733DE3D4-6DBD-4CF7-913F-9F534CDEF0DF.jpeg

The best way to pack cigars for shipping is to pack them like glassware. If you're buying a handful of cigars in a shop to mail to someone later, ask the retailer for an empty cigar box. Seal any single cigars you're buying in a Ziploc bag and place the bag inside an empty cigar box. vidmate apk download insta downloader

Last edited:
@direnvid Well hello there newbie! Welcome to our humble abode!

Please go to the new member introduction forum and introduce yourself.

Glad I came.🤣
But if this gets stickied I'll add for other newbs: Check the date on those "new" posts you're reading. I was three likes in before I realized I was I was liking last years stuff.
I do this all the time, with 20 plus years of information it's easy to end up going down a rabbit hole. The amount of good reads on CP from the FOG's exceeds the amount of time I have available!

Keep liking the archeological finds, it makes the fossils here happy!