• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGARS THAT HAVE KICKED YOUR @&#36&#36!

LMAO

Nah, it is a funny link about what happens when you smoke a cigar that is so strong, it makes your nads feel like an angry ogre drop kicked them.

Don Pepin Black Cuban Classic was so strong it was immediately thrown out but I got a head buzz from lighting it. Probably the worst 2-3 minutes of smoking I ever had. Can't wait to try it again when I grow up :blush:

The DPG Blue Label Lancero that I tried while in Vegas was no joke.

Nancy, I had one of those the other morning :D

My first buzz was from my first Tatuaje. I had to drink some koolaid just to feel right.

Christ, the one I had was tough. Cory can confirm, it was he who commented on the power and asked me to try. Yes, I took a puff of his stick so just save it you sick bastards. It was 3am, we were drunk at an after hours club, Jay was scouting talent, Alex was at the ATM again, one thing led to another.... :laugh:

Christ, the one I had was tough. Cory can confirm, it was he who commented on the power and asked me to try. Yes, I took a puff of his stick so just save it you sick bastards. It was 3am, we were drunk at an after hours club, Jay was scouting talent, Alex was at the ATM again, one thing led to another.... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

for me it was a 2004 forbidden x.smoked while driving to Miami to delever a load of junk mail.about half way through it I thought I would have to pull over..G
002.jpg
reat smoke Whoo Hoo

Happened twice. The first and worst was a Power Ranger. The second was last week, an Opus X No 5. Not nearly as bad as xXx, actually almost a pleasent buzz.

Seth

Last night I smoked a Cohiba Extra Vigiroso. The first 1/3 was so beautiful rich creamy that blended in to one sweet flavor.
By the time I got ½ down it was STRONG!
My girlfriend was sharing it with me and got dizzy and threw up.
Very good, but strong. I let it go out a few times and relit it. 20-30 mins later.
It actually gave me a buzz a very nice one.

Smoked a Torano 1916 Torp playing darts one night. Tasted like a lead pipe and gave me diarrhea for 2 days. Haven't touched a Torano since.

i had a Partagas Black and a RP Sun Grown 6x60 back to back at a HERF in Ft Worth....

i actually threw up afterwards