• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clown's 1st CP box pass

sorry no candelas in the bunch, maybe someone will add one along the way.

The list looks good. I have mentally marked certain cigars that I shall will everyone away from. So that pressure you feel is not gas. :D

really looking forward to this.

M3

maduro357 said:
The list looks good. I have mentally marked certain cigars that I shall will everyone away from. So that pressure you feel is not gas. :D

really looking forward to this.

M3
Ah... The force is strong with this one! :p

HEY, no post paddin!!!

Just warnin' ya or you're gonna get the "edit" button lecture from JOE.M. and you DO NOT want that :D

Just ask Lumby ;)

Got the box today.

Clown, the bands look great. Thanks again. :thumbs:

Takes:

VSG Corona
Opus xXx
AF 8-5-8

Puts:

VSG Torpedo
Opus X Robusto
PAM 64 Corona Extra
Montecristo Platinum Toro
H. Upmann Connoisseur Cabinet 1996 #10
Partagas Rosada
Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend

If this looks alright to everyone I can get it boxed up and sent out to gr8smokes.

Arlen

Package went out today.

DC# 0103 8555 7491 8069 7743

Clown

Thanks again for including me in your pass. :thumbs:

Arlen

Arlen, great way to start this off!!!

Now there are a a couple of those I have mentally marked. But thy have a long way to go.

gr8
I hope the box is waiting for you today.

Just a word of caution for you all on the east coast, if you are still in the deep freeze. If the box sits out in the cold too long let it slowly warm up or the cigars might expand too much. It is suggested that they be put in the refrigerator for a time to warm up. I've never had this happen but been told it can.

The box has been recieved. I went to the post office and picked it up so I would not sit outside. The tempeture hasn't been above freezing for almost two weeks now, so I didn't want to take a chance. Awesome job on the bands! I took a peek in already. I will post my puts and takes later tonight and will try to mail it out tomorow.
Thanks and great job,
John

Here is the take and put list. Let me know how it looks.

Takes

JR Ult
Don Tomas Dominican Selection Ch.
opus X rubusto
Indian Tabac Cam. Legend

Puts:
A Fuente Signature
A Fuente Short Story
Romeo & J Churchhill
Romeo & J Cedros Deluxe #1
Excaliber- epicure
Montecristo- Delacroix

If this is good I will get the box moving tomorow.
Thanks,
John

gr8
Looks good to me
clown.gif

Ok gang looks like it's going to be on it's way. Fast4Dr I will be sending it out tomorow, put your seatbelt on and get ready! Thanks again clown for the great bands. It was tons of fun being in my first pass. Thanks everyone.

gr8smokes said:
Here is the take and put list. Let me know how it looks.

Takes

JR Ult
Don Tomas Dominican Selection Ch.
opus X rubusto
Indian Tabac Cam. Legend

Puts:
A Fuente Signature
A Fuente Short Story
Romeo & J Churchhill
Romeo & J Cedros Deluxe #1
Excaliber- epicure
Montecristo- Delacroix

If this is good I will get the box moving tomorow.
Thanks,
John
Well just wanted to say usually it's Opus for Opus or similarly rare cigar. Assuming neither Hemingway is Maduro, you can't quite replace the Opus IMO.

However if the host approves that's what matters, and it's a good way for someone who doesn't have access to pick one up.

JC