• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clown's 1st CP box pass

ok guys, heading to the PO, so it gets out of here. if anyone has any problems w/ puts & takes, i'll fix them in a secondary box.

j

Came home last night to find a box (a couple of them actually) waiting for me :0 :thumbs:

I did open it, but have not gone through it yet... I'll make my play sometime tonight and get it back in the mail tomorrow... emodx - you're on deck (since we're skipping shuji- right?)

Sorry for the delay guys- been busy here lately, not finding a lot of free time :(

Here's what I had planned- I will mail the box sometime today and update with DC# when I actually have it from the PO. Opinions and comments on my proposed list are welcomed and encouraged :)

Takes:

46- Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
66- HDM DuDepute
70- Partagas Lusi
80- Ashton VSG

PUTS:
86- Montecristo #2 4/03 (Isom)
87- Rafael Gonzalez Panatella Extra 12/01 (isom)
88- Quintero Nacionales 11/01 (isom)
89- Diplomaticos #4 (isom)
90- Cohiba Robusto (isom)
91- Ramon Allones Maestro en Cedro
92- Remedios Fino 92 Pyramid (torpedo) Natural

Plus I took 1 from the dog rocket box, and put 1 in there- I don't remember what though- I took one because of its unique shape ;)

This pass was incredible. TONS of great smokes- it was a hard decision what to take, I wanted about 20 of them! ;) The bands were super nice, and Clown did a spectacular job on them- Many of them were very creative from what I saw on the list! NICE WORK CLOWN! :thumbs:

This is definitely one of the nicest passes I've played in, and the most unique. Thank you for having me- It was an honor! :thumbs:

I will mail the box sometime this afternoon and update with DC# (unless otherwise instructed) .... LOOK OUT EMODX ---- HERE IT COMES!

:thumbs: Toaster

toaster glad you could play, one more stop at emodx and it's back home.
Jumping.gif

emodx, I have no idea how many dogs are in the box, but if they are wieghting it down feel free to take out several, :) .

Okie Dokie, the box isn't here yet, but I have my eye on a few:
Bucanero
La Luna
Epi#1
Especial#1
Boli Gigantes

Emo

Okie Dokie, the box is safe at home. Everything looks to be in order. I haven't gone through everything yet. Only 1 slightly damaged cigar. The Monte Especial has a torn wrapper that looks like it could be repaired with some cigar glue.
I am going to disregard the take only 4 rule. There are 3 I really want from others puts. But there are a lot of Clowns original puts left in there ??? I will post puts later tonight, but here are my takes:

3 AVO Sig
4 Bucanero
5 Criollo (who makes this?)
8 ERDM Churchill
14 La Luna African Ferte Torp
15 Macanudo Maduro
41 Boli Corona Giantes (I)
68 VSG Corona
86 Monte #2 (I)

Emo

All the cigars have been accounted for and everything looks great. The cigars are resting in my Fridgedor. :thumbs:

Emo

Puts
Upmann Cab 96-20
Short Story
Padron Corona
Opus Power Ranger
Perdomo La Tradicion Exclusivo Mad
RyY Reserva Maduro
Cohiba XV
Monte Vintage Cab #20
MAG 46 1-03
VR Classico 9-98
Siglo VI 9-03
Perdomo La Tradicion Exclusiveo Nat

Takes
AVO Sig
Bucanero
Criollo (who makes this?)
ERDM Churchill
La Luna African Ferte Torp
Macanudo Maduro
Boli Corona Giantes (I)
VSG Corona
Monte #2 (I)

This will go out tomorrow afternoon.

Emo

emodx said:
Okie Dokie, the box is safe at home. Everything looks to be in order. I haven't gone through everything yet. Only 1 slightly damaged cigar. The Monte Especial has a torn wrapper that looks like it could be repaired with some cigar glue.
I am going to disregard the take only 4 rule. There are 3 I really want from others puts. But there are a lot of Clowns original puts left in there ??? I will post puts later tonight, but here are my takes:

3 AVO Sig
4 Bucanero
8 ERDM Churchill
15 Macanudo Maduro
68 VSG Corona
86 Monte #2 (I)

Emo
Isn't the Criollo a CAO cigar? Is it wrapped in tussue paper?

Lumberg said:
emodx said:

3 AVO Sig
4 Bucanero
8 ERDM Churchill
15 Macanudo Maduro
68 VSG Corona
86 Monte #2 (I)

Emo
Isn't the Criollo a CAO cigar? Is it wrapped in tussue paper?
The was a tissue wrapped CAO Criollo and one without the tissue. ???

Emo

Emo that was nice looking finish to a great pass. Way to go.

Clown you put together a really nice pass. Thanks for allowing me to participate. It has been a pleasure.

M3

The box will go out tomorrow at the opening of the Post office. I thought I could make it today but things didnt work out.

Emo

CLOWN,

Awesome pass, thanks again for letting a newbie in a getting my first pass done. those bands are awesome. let's go again.

Thank you for letting me play! Yo have a nice looking box coming back to you.
0301 0120 0003 1046 3280

Great pass, and an amazing selection on its way back to you Tom.... :thumbs:

Thanks for letting me play- the bands did look terrific. ;)

Way to play Emo... NICELY DONE.