• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

COD - Modern Warfare 3

engspot

Covered in Paint
I am thinking about picking up a copy of MW3 on PS3 this week. Anyone else looking to pick up a copy?

I like that they are going back to the modern warfare theme (black ops was meh to me) and putting in online co-op mode again.

We game on PC's around here, and my copy is waiting for Steam to turn it on..... :cool:

Also picked up Serious Sam 3....that looks like too much fun.... :p

My PC is terminally ill from playing too many games on it. I think the heatsink mount got stripped and led to overheating when the fan shook the cooling plate away from my processor. I just can't get the thing to properly mount on there anymore and my computer isn't stable anymore.

Unfortunately I don't have the disposable income right now to build a proper new rig so I figured I'd use the PS3 since I bought it for playing games. It's also nice to have the wireless controller and big screen. I've never heard of Serious Sam, but wiki showed me it's been around for a while.

Not gonna lie.........I get burnt out pretty quick on the COD, eventhough I buy it everyy time. I think I might pass on this one and get battlefield.......still contemplating.......thoughts anyone??

I'm going to wait on MW3 until a Steam deal... but I also have Serious Sam 3 on pre-order. Sam ROCKS!! totally insane game.... well worth a look IMO. Also having a BLAST in Payday: The Heist right now. Always wanted to be a bank robber... catch me if you can Jon! :p

And there's always bashing zombie heads in Dead Island...

(all PC btw)

I'll only play on PC, I have a copy waiting for me on Steam as well.

I am mildly interested in COD3. I knew Black Ops wasn't going to be a follow-up to MW2. Completely different development company.

I am torn between Battlefield and COD right now, IDK who I want to get more! (PS3). I am not an online game player, too many snot-nosed kids who spend all of their time learning how to get faster and quicker than me, so the majority of my online gaming is spent running and trying to last more than a minute in between spawns!

I had a ton of fun playing some games on Xbox, but the ex took it so I have a PS3 now... (Sorry Swiss!)

I am mildly interested in COD3. I knew Black Ops wasn't going to be a follow-up to MW2. Completely different development company.

I am torn between Battlefield and COD right now, IDK who I want to get more! (PS3). I am not an online game player, too many snot-nosed kids who spend all of their time learning how to get faster and quicker than me, so the majority of my online gaming is spent running and trying to last more than a minute in between spawns!

I had a ton of fun playing some games on Xbox, but the ex took it so I have a PS3 now... (Sorry Swiss!)

s'ok... you never played much with me when you had the 360 anyways :p

BTW, Payday:The Heist is on PS3 as well. And frankly, I'm tired of all the MW/CoD/BF games... I want and like something different, hence the Payday bank robber game - hell, even the zombies are getting tired. Time to start flying my WW2 flight sim again...

I'm getting MW3 on PS3 Tuesday. Black Ops was my first online gaming experience and I liked it... Can't wait to see the difference in the 2 developers doing online vs campaign.

The best games I've played lately are: Deus Ex Human Revolution / RAGE / Dragon Age 2

Games I'm picking up for sure are: Skyrim / Serious Sam 3 / Batman Arkham City

Hey Jim does Payday have a demo? I'm still borderline on it.

Actually... there IS a demo for Payday.

On the PS3 :angry:

It'll keep my interest at LEAST until Serious Sam 3 is out. I'm loving it, but never said I had good taste.

The COD franchise has yet to disappoint me. MW2, while I didn't like not having dedicated servers (I play on PC) the game play was still awesome.

I logged a little under 1,000 hours on Black Ops...and am currently hooked on BF3.

BF3 and MW3 being released within 2 weeks of each other though...hope I don't lose my job lol.

You guys are seriously making me reconsider rebuilding my PC :whistling:

I preordered MW3 for PS3, but I'll ask Santa for a new rig for Christmas.

Seems I've been roped into the midnight release here at the BX with the child. Too bad she won't be playing it until I'm done with it! :)

Psstt....World of Warcraft starter edition...I think you can play it on a Tandy

Says the guy playing the V-tech and Leapster

Just snagged a used copy of BF3 while all the geeks for CODMW3 stood in line outside the store for the midnight release. Chumps!! :p