• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football

I think Henry was before this group but not sure. I know they had a real good receiver who played with them but got hurt.

I think Henry was before this group but not sure. I know they had a real good receiver who played with them but got hurt.
Whoa, Pat McAfee! 😂

Darius Renaud was the receiver I was thinking of.

You got me looking at old WVU rosters remembering guys I totally forgot about like Noel Devine. Forgot Austin played there too.

Who of their alumni had the best NFL career?

Whoa, Pat McAfee! 😂

Darius Renaud was the receiver I was thinking of.

You got me looking at old WVU rosters remembering guys I totally forgot about like Noel Devine. Forgot Austin played there too.

Who of their alumni had the best NFL career?
Yes, Renault was part of that team. He also was a good punt returner.
how far back do you want to go, I’m a FOG so in my opinion Sam Huff is my pick. Since I played linebacker in HS, he was my idol. Chuck Howley & Darrell Tally would also be strong candidates.

Yes, Renault was part of that team. He also was a good punt returner.
how far back do you want to go, I’m a FOG so in my opinion Sam Huff is my pick. Since I played linebacker in HS, he was my idol. Chuck Howley & Darrell Tally would also be strong candidates.
Those guys were all on the list I found. Huff was #1.

Those guys were all on the list I found. Huff was #1.
They deserve it. We have had Giant season tickets in the family since 1956. The first Giant Jersey I bought was a #70 Sam Huff Jersey. It was white with 3 red stripes on the arms. Wish I had it now! If I knew my nephew was getting me a Jersey, his would have been the one I wanted (if they have it).

Maybe they'll get Fickel? (probably didn't spell that right)
ESPN posted their own shortlist, and he was on top. You'd think that Cincy would be getting tired of ND poaching all of their winning coaches sooner or later...

Well, one down in front of ND. I think Georgia bet against themselves, though. First two drives looked good, but now they are letting Alabama make it look easy. They haven't been able to stop anything, pass-wise. Even if Georgia loses, though, I still think they make the CFP -- 'Bama is out if they lose, though, for sure. Baylor is the only team in the bottom half of the CFP top ten that one could even legitimately mention as a possibility to jump Notre Dame in the CFP standings, since they actually won a conference -- even though it's a shit argument that wouldn't hold up in court. Look, I know that ND will get blown out again in the semifinals, but better to have been there and lost, than to have not been there at all...

Well, one down in front of ND. I think Georgia bet against themselves, though. First two drives looked good, but now they are letting Alabama make it look easy. They haven't been able to stop anything, pass-wise. Even if Georgia loses, though, I still think they make the CFP -- 'Bama is out if they lose, though, for sure. Baylor is the only team in the bottom half of the CFP top ten that one could even legitimately mention as a possibility to jump Notre Dame in the CFP standings, since they actually won a conference -- even though it's a shit argument that wouldn't hold up in court. Look, I know that ND will get blown out again in the semifinals, but better to have been there and lost, than to have not been there at all...
Been a crazy day, making me a little nervous!

Whelp... Bama won big and Cincy squeaked by. That's the end of the pipe dream for me. Good luck to Michigan.