• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football

I'm ok with the final four; it's the way I saw it going after the games yesterday.

Haha, suck it Notre Dame!
Oh, man... I can't even be mad at'cha. ND is in for another set of Davie/Willingham/Weiss years until they can find that diamond coming up from a stepping stone school, like Brian Kelly was*. They had their chance with a hot market last season, but decided to stay in-house for some reason. Morale might have been low temporarily, but all would be forgotten if the team was 2-0 right now, instead of 0-2...

*EDIT* -- *Or until Urban Meyer comes back out of retirement. Again.

Congratulations, @TexasTraveler, UT is in the rankings after that game against Alabama! Notre Dame has dropped out, completely, which is surprising (but not upsetting, if I have to be an honest Irish fan). I would have guessed a fall into the 20s, somewhere, since even with unexpected losses, a drop of more than 10 spots or so is pretty rare. Notre Dame is not a Top 25 team right now; hopefully they can turn it around. I'm expecting some lean years, though...