• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colorado Herf

Devon's Celtic Tavern is the food based establishment. They are connected to Delaney's Cigar Bar, so you can smoke at the cigar bar, and order food and beer from next door.

"The Celtic Tavern is non-smoking. Delaney’s Cigar Bar and Lounge is smoking and located right next door to the Celtic Tavern, accessible though a walkway. ‘De Udder Place’, as it is affectionately called, has dart boards, two 60 ft bowling lanes and beer pong on Thursday nights."

Bad news fellas, I won't be able to make it. I got called in to work Sunday night. :(

Steve,

I have a 220g bag of English Luxury for CJ. Would you be willing to take it with ya?

Jason

Well, then....is there anyone else who can give me a lift?

I'm sure Steve wouldn't have a problem. Hell you're heading to the same place rofl.

I'd be able to go if we did it earlier. I have to report to work at 5:30pm to 6:00am :(

Tim, no problem on the ride up. I can pick you up at your house so the missus isn't without a car for the afternoon. Just get me your address and I'll pick you up between 12:30 and 1:00(1230-1300).

Jason I'm not sure what kind of shenanagins you and CJ are trying to pull but I'm not going to get caught with a half pound of what crack you guys are smoking...unless of course we can use your car. Kidding, of course. Just let me know how you want to do the exchange.

For the record it looks like we are meeting at Devoney's at 2 for eats/drinks and smokes. See you all there.

I'm sure Steve wouldn't have a problem. Hell you're heading to the same place rofl.

I'd be able to go if we did it earlier. I have to report to work at 5:30pm to 6:00am :(
Just realized this was an option. I'm open to earlier.

Tim, no problem on the ride up. I can pick you up at your house so the missus isn't without a car for the afternoon. Just get me your address and I'll pick you up between 12:30 and 1:00(1230-1300).

Jason I'm not sure what kind of shenanagins you and CJ are trying to pull but I'm not going to get caught with a half pound of what crack you guys are smoking...unless of course we can use your car. Kidding, of course. Just let me know how you want to do the exchange.

For the record it looks like we are meeting at Devoney's at 2 for eats/drinks and smokes. See you all there.

Just realized this was an option. I'm open to earlier.

Thanks, I will get you my addy in PM...these knuckle heads dont need it

So is this decided, Some post say the 21st, (sat) and some talk about Sunday. If your talking about Delaneys downtown the cigar bar won't open till 4:00 in the afternoon

Sorry CJ, guess I was a little confused. How you been my friend, been sick for awhile but getting better. Wish I could make it but can't do Sunday, Saturday would be OK but not Sunday

Lefty

Sorry CJ, guess I was a little confused. How you been my friend, been sick for awhile but getting better. Wish I could make it but can't do Sunday, Saturday would be OK but not Sunday

Lefty

Sorry to hear brotha' man, hope you're feeling better. I'm sorry you can't make it down on Sunday, but I'll make it up to see you here soon. Sent me a PM with your available dates, I'll drive up and have a smoke with you!

So is this decided, Some post say the 21st, (sat) and some talk about Sunday. If your talking about Delaneys downtown the cigar bar won't open till 4:00 in the afternoon
Not sure if you're tongue in cheek or not, since the 21st is Sunday. We are talking about Delaneys downtown and according to my conversation with an employee and CJ's research there won't be a problem to seat us at 2-ish and let us smoke/eat/drink.

So does that mean your in?

Wow! started the post before Lefty and CJ figured out and didn't finished until... well you can figure it out.

Well bro's looks like ol lefty is gonna make it after all, switched some thgings around, sweet talked Mrs. Lefty a little, its not hard though, she's always lookin for a chance to visit her sis so I'll see you fellas on Sun. at Delaneys around two. lookin forward to meetin all you wingnuts.

Lefty

Can't wait to meet you. Will you be able to find us? You aren't bringing any sheep are you?

Can't wait to meet you. Will you be able to find us? You aren't bringing any sheep are you?

Only if we are lucky, but I will have my velcro gloves just incase he does.....

You Colorado Crew are some different individuals... :laugh: