• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for some smokes and other Belgian goodies

Montenegro?

Ding ding ding!!

Adria's Grill is a family-run Montenegrin place that we've been to quite a few times. It's not necessarily that the food is "montenegrin", just that it is really good and the atmosphere at the place is great. Service is quick, the waiter is friendly. The serve Leffe and have great strong coffees for after dinner (with a Montenegrin brandy that was good, but a little strong for me). I usually get the mixed grill, which is just a big honking plate of various grilled meats. Yum! They have good steaks (wife usually gets those) and the mushroom sauce has a great, rich flavor. Baklava for dessert... what's not to like!? Oh... and they even let us bring our dog in while we eat! She just lays under the table - drop her a fry every now and then and you won't even know she's there!

Gern, send me your address in a PM if it's not already posted on your profile and I'll get your winnings out to you! Thanks to everyone for playing. :)

John, I will be here, I will let you know if I can make the Bar

You only eat when your in a state of Hungry!

Edit to add I'm to late!

Dammit, that was my next guess! Almost went there last year, heard good stories about Montenegro.

Montenegro?

Ding ding ding!!

Adria's Grill is a family-run Montenegrin place that we've been to quite a few times. It's not necessarily that the food is "montenegrin", just that it is really good and the atmosphere at the place is great. Service is quick, the waiter is friendly. The serve Leffe and have great strong coffees for after dinner (with a Montenegrin brandy that was good, but a little strong for me). I usually get the mixed grill, which is just a big honking plate of various grilled meats. Yum! They have good steaks (wife usually gets those) and the mushroom sauce has a great, rich flavor. Baklava for dessert... what's not to like!? Oh... and they even let us bring our dog in while we eat! She just lays under the table - drop her a fry every now and then and you won't even know she's there!

Gern, send me your address in a PM if it's not already posted on your profile and I'll get your winnings out to you! Thanks to everyone for playing. :)

Sounds like a great place! I am curious if lamb is on the menu?

Thanks for the contest! Please send the winning bounty to Ryan (Petthefish). It sounds from his thread that he's having a tough go and while I don't know him personally, this might be a delightful pick-me-up. Hopefully, the addy in his profile is current. I'll send that to your PM, John.

Thanks again for the contest and enjoy Europe!

lamb is gross, i prefer sheep....

Tim