• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest: When will my new dog be born?

obmike

In May, our 12 year old Golden Retriever died. She was my constant companion and it was tough. We recently contacted a breeder and put down a deposit on an, as yet, unborn puppy. The litter is due August 28th. To celebrate, the person closest to the date and time of the birth of the first puppy in the litter will win a fiver of Padron 1926 Serie #35 Maduro. Put you guesses in the thread and I'll update it with the winner when I hear from the breeder.

Mike

Congrats on the new pup.. Hope you get a very close friend out of him/her..

Born on date is tomorrow: 8/27/09 @ 4pm..

Thanks for the contest.

Edit to add time..

Another new pup. Woofie!

Born on 8/28/09 4 am.

Thanks for contest

Pssst. He said date AND TIME

Good luck with the new pup! May they be the companion you have been missing. 8/29 1 PM

8/27/09 @ 2:35 AM and they will call you around 9am. :thumbs:

Edited: because I'm and idiot and am not aware of what day it is..

8/29 at 5 pm thanks for the contest and good luck with the new pup

8/28 8:11 am

Sorry to hear about your other dog and thanks for the contest.....a fiver of Padrons, I had to enter!
thumbs-up.gif

8/28 8:11 am

Sorry to hear about your other dog and thanks for the contest.....a fiver of Padrons, I had to enter!
thumbs-up.gif
I was wondering when you would show up!!! Anything with Padron in the title has Brian pissing his pants.

Are you requesting another female, or are you just going to pick one you like from the litter? New pups are the best...I love the puppy breath! :blush:

8/29 @ 8:29am. Thanks for the contest!

Derek