• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST!

Wow,

That was an amazing contest! Great idea and killer questions, AVB. Congrats to the winners. :thumbs:

Wilkey

I thought of you when I put that Speed of Light question in. I figured you'd like that one. :)

Even with the answers posted your score is only 5 Wurm. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol yeah but I didn't want to cheat and look at anyone else's answers.

Had alot of fun trying to find all that though :thumbs:

DC: 0103 8555 7497 0475 3780, going out tomorrow.

Thanks, I will let you know when it arrives. Thanks for the contest.

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 0475 3780

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:13 pm on June 29, 2006 in BENSENVILLE, IL 60106 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender.

I was pulling away on the bike just as the postman was pulling up, a few minutes into my ride I remembered that your package should be arriving soon and I probably missed it. Sure enough I came home and found the notice. I will go pick it up in the morning. Thanks. :thumbs:

Package recieved!!!! I am speechless. You should see the grin on my face right now. When I got the box it felt way to heavy to be just cigars, even if it was a full box. I was amazed when I opened it to find the following (from what I can tell)...
Padron serie 1926 No. 6
Ashton VSG Corona Gorda
Gurkha Masters Select Double Corona
Curkha Centurian XX
K. Hansotia Churchill (either Symphony or Signtature 101, not sure)

And if that wasn't enough, I dug deeper in the box to find out what the heavy object was. I found a beautiful single stick glass/crystal ashtray. This thing is big, measures about 2" high 8" long and 4" wide. I was actually just looking to buy one of these the other day but didn't pull the trigger. I love this ashtray.

AVB, you are a true BOTL. Thank you once again for your generosity.

Those were the only 4 I had from your wishlist and the last is a Symphony. Glad you like it, get ready for 9K 'cause I'm gonna make those really hard questions :)

Awesome prize, AVB. Congrats again, Demon. Next time, I'll make sure I come in first.