• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what happened. Nor do I care. I do know that Al takes very good care of those that buy from him. I know that Pete takes very good care of those that not only buy from him but, that promote his products.

They are both good men that can sort things out for themselves. It is not my place to enter my opinion into their business. It is my place to say that CP is a good place to be as long as people don't start pounding their opinions upon others. For then, it gets old.

They are both good men that can sort things out for themselves. It is not my place to enter my opinion into their business. It is my place to say that CP is a good place to be as long as people don't start pounding their opinions upon others. For then, it gets old.

And with that.................This thread should be closed. Very well put.

I have resisted saying anything, but I will make one post one this matter.

Only Al and Pete know what is going on. We who do not know the details should resist passing judgment until (if ever) we are told what is going on.

What's wrong with some of you guys? Can you stop with all of the commentary and let the contest run it's course??? I don't care to hear anyone else's views or comments on what you "think" is "going on" between Pete and Al. Al was generous enough to run a contest, made a joke, and it turns into this? Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.