• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cops, Lawyers, Outlaws, and Asshats!

OK, I completed an inventory which checked out fine.
Added a little water to the beads.

Sent the box out today; DC# 0309 3220 0000 5951 7680.

Thanks for having me.

For your discussion, consideration, deliberation, speculation, calculation and cogitation, I offer these PUTS AND TAKES and now I wait for your consultation, examination, recapitulation, stipulation and appreciation. (In other words, here are my put and take proposals so let me know your thoughts):

Take 26. CAO BTTB '07 - Put TAT BLACK TUBO
Take 40. OLIVA MASTER BLEND III CHURCHILL - Put BETWEEN THE LINES '08
Take 51. DON CARLOS ANNIVERSARIO 2007 TORO - Put PADRON 80TH MADURO
Take 68 BOLIVAR BELICOSO FINO ’07 - Put OPUS X SHARK
Take 73. H.UPMANN MAG 50 - Put BOLIVAR GOLD MEDAL
Take 79. RyJ SHORT CHURCHILL - Put LA GLORIA CUBANA MEDAILLE D'OR NO. 4 ('02)
Put - RASS
Put - Tat Red Tubo
Put - PAM #35

Those all look pretty solid to me Stu. As long as no one else has any objections, I think you're good to ship it out when you get a chance. Confirm with Breedy that he's ready. Thanks for playing.

Those all look pretty solid to me Stu. As long as no one else has any objections, I think you're good to ship it out when you get a chance. Confirm with Breedy that he's ready. Thanks for playing.

This is Breedy we are talking about. Do you really think he is EVER going to be ready? Last I heard he was riding a tricycle to Chuck E. Cheese.

This is Breedy we are talking about. Do you really think he is EVER going to be ready? Last I heard he was riding a tricycle to Chuck E. Cheese.

That was the original plan, but it took to long to find my helmet and elbow pads. By that time the street lights had came on and Mom gets angry if I am not home by then. Admittedly I like to be home in a timely fashion because she makes me warm chocolate Olvatine after I am done with my bubble bath!!! She says if I am good maybe I can take a friend to Lazer Quest.

I shipped it out to you today, Brandon, I will pm a tracking code to you and Brent tonight as I don't have it sitting here with me tonight.

Thanks, Brent!

I shipped it out to you today, Brandon, I will pm a tracking code to you and Brent tonight as I don't have it sitting here with me tonight.

Thanks, Brent!
Thanks again Stu, glad to have you on board.

Should be arriving soon, so here are my proposed Takes and Puts

T 80. VSG Wizard P: 109 Ashton Cabinet #2

T 84. La Riqueza Lonsdale P: 110 Tat FF (off-sized Cojonu '09)

T 98. Cuaba Salamone P 111. PAM Exclusivo

T 99. Hoyo de Monterey Regalios EL '07 P 112. DPG Black Lancero ( :D )

T 104. BGM P 113 Illusiones HL

Let me know what you guys think. I will PM IBQTEE and let her know it is almost her turn.

Hey Vinnyvega,

You didn't really think you could just fix my screw up (forgetting to grab simmsboards Takes out of the pass) and escape completely unscathed did you?

Return fire in the form of 0309 0330 0000 0290 9321 is comin' atcha!

Thanks again Joe!

- Tim

Hey Vinnyvega,

You didn't really think you could just fix my screw up (forgetting to grab simmsboards Takes out of the pass) and escape completely unscathed did you?

Return fire in the form of 0309 0330 0000 0290 9321 is comin' atcha!

Thanks again Joe!

- Tim

No big deal. Mistakes happens Tim. Don't forget, I know where you live too. Thanks!!

Joe

Should be arriving soon, so here are my proposed Takes and Puts

T 99. Hoyo de Monterey Regalios EL '07 P 112. DPG Black Lancero ( :D )

Let me know what you guys think. I will PM IBQTEE and let her know it is almost her turn.
I think these look okay to me. Anyone else?

So, because of the timing of when I am supposed to get the box I think I have to take a pass on the pass. I am leaving for WI tomorrow for Easter and then I am leaving for GA to go see the Masters. What do you guys think about sending it to Joe? We are in the same state. I am sorry to do this so late in the game. :(

So, because of the timing of when I am supposed to get the box I think I have to take a pass on the pass. I am leaving for WI tomorrow for Easter and then I am leaving for GA to go see the Masters. What do you guys think about sending it to Joe? We are in the same state. I am sorry to do this so late in the game. :(
It happens. We can have Breedy send it to Joe, and then see where you are after Joe has the pass. We can add you back in at that point, or figure out something else. No worries.

T 99. Hoyo de Monterey Regalios EL '07 P 112. DPG Black Lancero (Keep your fingers crossed Brent)

P114. Padron Londres Maduro
P115. Gurhka Micro Batch TBP-1 Lonsdale

Ready to ship out with approval and conformation from Joe.

T 99. Hoyo de Monterey Regalios EL '07 P 112. DPG Black Lancero (Keep your fingers crossed Brent)

P114. Padron Londres Maduro
P115. Gurhka Micro Batch TBP-1 Lonsdale

Ready to ship out with approval and conformation from Joe.
Looks good. Thanks for playing. :thumbs: