• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cops, Lawyers, Outlaws, and Asshats!

Here they be:

T: 4. Opus X Love Affair / P: 39. Opus X Power Ranger
T: 13. La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial lancero / P: 40. Oliva Master Blend III Churchill
T: 25. Padilla Miami BTTB ‘07 / P: 41. OR DE Liga Privada No. 9
T: 7. Fuente 858 Rosado / P: 42. Anejo #77 Shark 2007
P: 43. O.R. Tatuaje T110

What do you think?
Blasphemy!

Blasphemy!

Hey, I thought this pass was called, "Cops, Lawyers, Outlaws, and Asshats!" NOT "Cops, Lawyers, Outlaws, Asshats, And That One Mormon Kid We Know." What gives? :laugh:

Sweet Jesus, this damn cat almost knocked over my glass of Ten Fidy. I'm gonna need Stu's expertise...

Blasphemy!

Hey, I thought this pass was called, "Cops, Lawyers, Outlaws, and Asshats!" NOT "Cops, Lawyers, Outlaws, Asshats, And That One Mormon Kid We Know." What gives? :laugh:

Sweet Jesus, this damn cat almost knocked over my glass of Ten Fidy. I'm gonna need Stu's expertise...
You are right, I was not invited to this shitshow. Carry on. :laugh:

You are right, I was not invited to this shitshow. Carry on. :laugh:

I call heresy! Brent, let Ben take my spot in the pass please. :thumbs:

Also, revised P/Ts per Sneeds:

T: 13. La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial lancero / P: 40. Oliva Master Blend III Churchill
T: 7. Fuente 858 Rosado / P: 42. O.R. Tatuaje T110

Lol I kid. A pass involving you and Stu is a pass I do not want to be in.....

Here they be:

T: 7. Fuente 858 Rosado / P: 42. Anejo #77 Shark 2007
P: 43. O.R. Tatuaje T110

What do you think?

These seem a little light? I thought Brent said it was two for one this pass :p.

Jim

I am at your service, Jon. Give me the approximate height and weight of the cat along with a basic description of its fur color. Once I have that information I will be able to calculate the level of poison needed, the amount of plastic explosive required, the length of chains desired and the best stain remover suggested for cleanup.

Oh, and don't worry, while I charge by the hour for legal work, my cat related services are performed pro bono! :D

What value are being assigned to the BTTBs?

The Tour Pack is $100 for 10 cigars. So I'm considering $10 to be msrp, and like I said in the first post I don't assign any rarity to them, because they are readily available to me.

Actually since I'm sure other will want to know:
The LFD Outlaw customs sell for $11 a stick, but I think I paid about $9.50 for them so use that as your guide.
The Pepin Outlaw customs sell for $8 a stick.

The Tour Pack is $100 for 10 cigars. So I'm considering $10 to be msrp, and like I said in the first post I don't assign any rarity to them, because they are readily available to me.

The LFD Outlaw customs sell for $11 a stick, but I think I paid about $9.50 for them so use that as your guide.
No. Now this is your pass, and I love you more that most men should love other men without lube, but you are way off. Most of the tour pack cigars are gone(read,rare). You can't buy any off them but the Padilla anymore. '07 and '08 LFD's are the only other cigars that you can buy for $11 a piece. There were two '07 LFD's. One for the tour pack and one for the event. The boxed Pepin sold for $9 and there were two variants on that (both are sold out). You do what you want but they are not readily available.

No. Now this is your pass, and I love you more that most men should love other men without lube, but you are way off. Most of the tour pack cigars are gone(read,rare). You can't buy any off them but the Padilla anymore. '07 and '08 LFD's are the only other cigars that you can buy for $11 a piece. There were two '07 LFD's. One for the tour pack and one for the event. The boxed Pepin sold for $9 and there were two variants on that (both are sold out). You do what you want but they are not readily available.

What the hell would you know? :laugh: Seriously thanks for you input. If anyone would know about these it's you.

Well I trust Brad's info on these more than mine, so the Tour pack does carry a little rarity, but don't go crazy on those. The LFD Custom '07 and '08 are $11 and still available. The Pepin's are $9, not $8. That was my mistake. Again, I know and trust all you guys, and I'm pretty agreeable, so use your best judgement.

Ok, this is Sneeds Blurry Lego Image Contest.
We need to know 1) Who this is (screen name and real name) 2) What kind of can he is holding and 3) Where he is at.
3ede4217.jpg

Brent is going to put up a nice prize pack for the first correct answer to all 3 questions. This is my asshat move (extra large image, damn near impossible contest and using Brent's cigars as a prize)!

I was going to guess that but there was no Pimp Hat in the lego image.