• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cops, Lawyers, Outlaws, and Asshats!

Guys, I am very sorry for the delay in posting my T/P's. It has been a very, very hectic week for me trying to get ready for something at work that came up last second. I was scheduled for a ride-along in uniform with a training officer at the station I am hoping to do my patrol training at, and this was done without me being told. Needless to say, when I was informed with only a few days until the ride-along, I was caught with my pants down. I've been scrambling to get together equipment, reports, and tons of other stuff that I thought I had months to work on, not days. I'm caught up now, and I have my ride along today. Hopefully I can get out there and impress, as it is very important.

Again, I am sorry guys and thank you so much for having me in this pass. :)

T: Tatuaje East P: Tatuaje Black Tubo (I know this is an overput, but I figured with the rarity factor on the East it would be ok, let me know)
T: LFD Outlaw Custom '08 P: Opus X Perfection No. 4
T: LFD BTTB '07 P: Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 55 (I'm a bit unsure if this one is ok, only because of the rarity on the BTTB?)
P: DPG My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toro
P: El Triunfador Lancero

Guys, I am very sorry for the delay in posting my T/P's. It has been a very, very hectic week for me trying to get ready for something at work that came up last second. I was scheduled for a ride-along in uniform with a training officer at the station I am hoping to do my patrol training at, and this was done without me being told. Needless to say, when I was informed with only a few days until the ride-along, I was caught with my pants down. I've been scrambling to get together equipment, reports, and tons of other stuff that I thought I had months to work on, not days. I'm caught up now, and I have my ride along today. Hopefully I can get out there and impress, as it is very important.

T: Tatuaje East P: Tatuaje Black Tubo (I know this is an overput, but I figured with the rarity factor on the East it would be ok, let me know)
T: Outlaw Custom '08 P: Opus X Perfection No. 4
T: LFD BTTB '07 P: Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 55 (I'm a bit unsure if this one is ok, only because of the rarity on the BTTB?)

I think the first one looks ok.
On the second one, which Outlaw Custom '08?
On the third one, I think it might be a little light, but let's see what the others think.

I agree the third one is light because of the rarity of the BTTB 07' cigar, and I think the second put also seems light. I can't figure out which one is the second take, so I can't put my 2 cents in...

T: Outlaw Custom '08 P: Opus X Perfection No. 4

I think the first one looks ok.
On the second one, which Outlaw Custom '08?
On the third one, I think it might be a little light, but let's see what the others think.

I agree the third one is light because of the rarity of the BTTB 07' cigar, and I think the second put also seems light. I can't figure out which one is the second take, so I can't put my 2 cents in...

D'oh, sorry gents, the Outlaw Custom '08 is the LFD Outlaw Custom '08, I'll edit it to reflect that.

Hrmm, let me figure out a different put for the BTTB.

Nevermind, Jon just told me to wait until more people weigh in. :p

The LFD Outlaw custom has an MSRP of $11, and the Opus #4 is $9.75 so that one falls a little short.
The Cojonu 2003 is less rare than the Anejo because it’s a full time production cigar, so that doesn't work for the LFD BTTB.

Not that is any of my business but why not use the #'s of the takes when posting your p/t's?

Edit 'cause I'm special

Heh spoken like someone who has run a pass before

Maybe because they are cops and if they don't have enough fingers and toes to count on they lose track. Maybe put colored doughnuts in front of them and they can name the doughnuts instead? :D

The LFD Outlaw custom has an MSRP of $11, and the Opus #4 is $9.75 so that one falls a little short.
The Cojonu 2003 is less rare than the Anejo because it’s a full time production cigar, so that doesn't work for the LFD BTTB.

Does the Anejo 55 work instead of the Opus?

Does the Anejo 55 work instead of the Opus?

Yes. That would put them at the same msrp, and the rarity matches close enough for me.

In that case, I'll submit this as my finalized P/T's. If you guys think they are kosher, then I am happy. :D

T: LFD Outlaw Custom '08 P: AF Anejo No. 55

Charles, those puts/takes look good, and thanks for the generosity. Check with Stepthirteen and make sure he will be ready to receive, and please verify his address with him. Thanks for playing.

I've updated the first post. Please number your puts accordingly.

Thanks man! :D I appreciate the patience with a pass noob, I really do. Stepthirteen says he is ready, so this will go out Tuesday morning as Monday is a holiday and the PO is closed.

Jim, I need your addy confirmed!

Sent it off this morning, heads up! :thumbs:

DC# 0309 2880 0001 2519 4677

About time! I was just PMing Phil to put you on the Scumbags List for running off with Brent's pass!