• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cops, Lawyers, Outlaws, and Asshats!

Cheater, I had to lock my photobucket account. Tony is defiantly a sexy bitch. That can in his hand is the devil. 10 % alcohol energy drink! Had three of those bad boys in a 52oz QT cup. F-cked me up bad! I love getting drunk and then going to sleep. You easily go into a deep sleep. Not on this sh-t! You fall asleep and then every 2 hours you are wide awake for about 10min until you fall asleep again. This is a repeating cycle until the caffeine wears off.

Oi oi boys, the pass has arrived and the box is in great condition. I work tonight, so I will open it tomorrow and do my thing.

I am herfing and spending the day with Quarto on Saturday, so if it is acceptable Brent, mind if I hand it off to him Saturday?

Charlie, post your P/Ts!!

Oi oi boys, the pass has arrived and the box is in great condition. I work tonight, so I will open it tomorrow and do my thing.

I am herfing and spending the day with Quarto on Saturday, so if it is acceptable Brent, mind if I hand it off to him Saturday?

Charlie, post your P/Ts!!

Yeah, just hold it until Saturday and do the handoff. Verify with Josh that he's alive, and will be ready to get the pass next week.

So did you buy the text, or did you know it was B/S. You know I can't lie to you sweetie...

Josh is totally made up. That fuggin guy has been saying he will meet up and herf for like a year.

I'll get my P/T's up ASAP, Jon you better drag your ass over here Saturday! :laugh:

FYI, pass looks good, cigars are all in good condition. Beads are a little dry so I recharged em, and I crossed out my information so none of you heathen bastards can send an ostrich to my house or an anthrax mail bomb (looking at you Breedy).

I'll be passing this off to Quarto on Saturday, and he says he'll be getting his P/Ts up soon. Josh, are you ready for this thing?

FYI, pass looks good, cigars are all in good condition. Beads are a little dry so I recharged em, and I crossed out my information so none of you heathen bastards can send an ostrich to my house or an anthrax mail bomb (looking at you Breedy).

I'll be passing this off to Quarto on Saturday, and he says he'll be getting his P/Ts up soon. Josh, are you ready for this thing?

Does this mean we are NOT herfing when I am out there in the spring? :(

We're herfing, just in a very public place where I have witnesses!

Boys, boys, if you are going to fight can you do it naked where I can watch?? :p :whistling:

Charles, go ahead and post your puts/takes when you're ready. I would like to have time to look them over, and invite any discussion before the handoff on Saturday.

I have your addy, so I will put it back in there, so your stocked up on ostrich meat ;).

Jim

Quick change to the pass order. Something has popped up with Phil, Evan, and Josh so they won't be able to receive the pass until next week. So in the meantime I'm going to have Jon and Charles ship it to Jim, and then it will go backwards to Josh. I appreciate you guys being flexible.