• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Costa Rica cigars

cristiCR said:

How were the cigars shipped...??  Is there any way to track them...??

Hi Tom... The tracking number is RR710489596CR as you can see its not available for tracking at USPS yet

Thanks for the effort..!!  I'll be sure to let you know when they arrive.  When the reviewers are set, I'll post a separate thread for the reviews, and link it here.

Thanks again - !!

Jenny I received mine today safe and sound. Can't wait to try them. I'm looking forward to the reviews by Tom and others and will wait till then.

DSC_0716_zps4790b580.jpg

Light this! said:
Jenny I received mine today safe and sound. Can't wait to try them. I'm looking forward to the reviews by Tom and others and will wait till then.

Great!!!

Light this! said:

DSC_0716_zps4790b580.jpg

Kris, these look nice, would like to know what you think once you get to light one up. I have never had a Costa Rican puro

Received this from Jenny today:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
Your item was processed through and left our LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 facility on February 16, 2014 at 8:09 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I still don't have a tracking number but it appears the samples are on the way.  Depending on the quantity that shows up, I'll solicit additional reviewers as needed and we'll get this party started...!!

Grand Toro Cuban Zirconia (56 x 6)

Full Body

The Cuban Zirconia is the latest creation by Dignity Cigars.  The cigar is grown in the high mountains of Costa Rica using Cuban Seed Tobaccos.  The unique Cuban Zirconia is smooth, rich and sweet with notes of caramel, vanilla, honey, woody and earthy flavors. 

" I believe we have created a tasteful and memorable cigar that will be enjoyed by cigar connoisseurs across the globe for years to come..."  -- Don'Juan

Introduction Price $ 35.15  ( Petaca of 5)

http://www.tabacordillera.cr/index.php?main_page=specials&zenid=e48768c168e6af387aeae5f0df420f97

BlindedByScience said:
Received this from Jenny today:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
Your item was processed through and left our LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 facility on February 16, 2014 at 8:09 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I still don't have a tracking number but it appears the samples are on the way.  Depending on the quantity that shows up, I'll solicit additional reviewers as needed and we'll get this party started...!!

Hi... did you get the cigars?

Just got home and yes they did arrive today...!!  They were quickly moved to a controlled humidity environment and will be mailed out to selected reviewers over the weekend....!!

I'll post a link to the review thread....thanks again.

B.B.S. 

All my potential reviewers have been contacted, we're working out the details, I plan to ship the review cigars this weekend USPS priority.  Once it's all confirmed, i'll start a fresh review thread, and post a link here.

We will have five guys, each reviewing one of each:

Robusto Bundle 1x5 Cumbres Gold - http://www.tabacordi...products_id=208
Torpedo Petaca 1x5 Purisco Azul - http://www.tabacordi...products_id=353
GrandToro Petaca 1x5 Cuban Zirconia - http://www.tabacordi...products_id=358

My plans are to collect the reviews and post them all at the same time, so one review doesn't reflect on any others.  I've asked the reviewers to commit to finishing up the reviews no later than 3-8-2014.  That gives us about two weeks to smoke three cigars, should be possible.

Thanks to Jenny (cristCR) for the generous donation of the review cigars...!!

B.B.S.

Great.... I`ll be waiting for !!!
You're welcome !!!!. Thank you for the chance :) :)

Cigars are going out to the reviewers this weekend.  I've asked the reviewers to finish up their reviews no later than than 3-15-2014 so that gives us almost three weeks to smoke three cigars.  I’d originally targeted March 8th but I think this is more realistic and will give us time to do a solid review.  

I'll collect the reviews and post them in a separate review thread, as the reviews come in.

Thanks to all - B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:
Cigars are going out to the reviewers this weekend.  I've asked the reviewers to finish up their reviews no later than than 3-15-2014 so that gives us almost three weeks to smoke three cigars.  I’d originally targeted March 8th but I think this is more realistic and will give us time to do a solid review.  

I'll collect the reviews and post them in a separate review thread, as the reviews come in.

Thanks to all - B.B.S.

Can't wait.... Thank you!!!

Reviews are starting to trickle in from the reviewers.  Once I get all 5 reviews on any one cigar, I'll post them.  Goal here is to let the reviewers write their reviews unaffected by what others may think or write.  

We're definitely off and running, should be interesting for the forums...!!

I look forward to this as well.  Always interested in new blends.  Thanks for taking this on BBS.

CristiCR, I would be interested in seeing a sampler pack of your Dignity line….is that something you're considering?

BlindedByScience said:
Reviews are starting to trickle in from the reviewers.  Once I get all 5 reviews on any one cigar, I'll post them.  Goal here is to let the reviewers write their reviews unaffected by what others may think or write.  

We're definitely off and running, should be interesting for the forums...!!

I'll scan my review this morning on the first stick and email it to you Tom.