• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s “Cigar 101 ” Newbie Pass 2

http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/webapp/imag...opper-21508.pdf

Aurora Preferidos Sapphire/ Ruby Tubos @ 75/5er which is even less that paid for at the B&M. I believe 10$ is WAY too low for these. Retail is right at and around 15

Ill grad some nicer sticks for the others.

Jake

In passes you always look at the box price. You don't want to use single or 5 pack pricing. You also want to use an average not a low or high. It does show a 5 pack at 75 but also shows a 5 pack at 55. which would be $13.00 average. One of the Graycliffs shoots up to $17.00 on five pack pricing, but rule of thumb for passes is to average current box prices from a few retailers, and to use MSRP on Padrons, Opus and Anejo.

I averaged all the box prices shown on Cigarcyclopedia for the sticks and came up with

Saphire $11.70
Ruby $11.71

If I use Cigarcyclopedia for the graycliffs i get

espresso $13.66
crystal $16.36

I don't use cigarcyclopedia much as I'm not sure how often it is updated. I usually will use three to four internet retailers. I don't shop around for price I just pick the first three or four that come up. If I notice large price swings I will get more prices for a fair average.

Good questions, your doing a good job. That's what this pass if for, so that when your in a pass with the FOG's you'll be a pro. These are the things they will be sticklers on.

Keith

Keith, Ill just make it easy than mate.

Updated, Pending

T: #76 Graycliff Espresso PG
P: #101 Zino Platinum Scepter Series Chubby

T: #82 Graycliff Crystal Pirate
P: #104 Partagas 160 Robusto

T: #92 Padron 1926 No. 9 Maduro
P: #102 Stradivarius Toro (Think it's the toro, one down from churchill)

T: #86 Tatuaje Cojuno 2003
P: #103 Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramide

Jake

Good job this looks good. If you could make a final post of everything on the same post so it is not confusing for the other pass members.

Be sure to contact the next person on the list before shipping to make sure they are ready to receive.

Thanks for participating.

Keith

My pleasure Keith, it'll be nice participating in cp cigars 201-1 pass with ya. Here's the final.

T: #85 Padron 1964 Anni Torp Natural
P: #100 Padron 1964 Anni Torp Maduro

T: #76 Graycliff Espresso PG
P: #101 Zino Platinum Scepter Series Chubby

T: #82 Graycliff Crystal Pirate
P: #104 Partagas 160 Robusto

T: #92 Padron 1926 No. 9 Maduro
P: #102 Stradivarius Toro (Think it's the toro, one down from churchill)

T: #86 Tatuaje Cojuno 2003
P: #103 Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramide

T: #55 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Reserva Real
P: #105 Partagas S Esplendido

T: #41 Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta Maduro Robusto
P: #106 Oliva Master Blends Robusto

T: #96 La Flor Dominicana Lancero
P: # 107 Camacho Triiple Maduro 11/18

P: #108 Cuba Aliados 83rd Anniversary Diademas
P: #109 Kinky Friedman Kinkycristo

Thanks Step.

I figured the only worth wile thing in value that can replace the Stradivarius is a Padron 80yh. Therefore, Keith will probably have something nice to smoke when it gets back to him for putting up with me. It's possible I can get this off tomorrow morning (hopefully, pending reply from Septumus.) Otherwise It'll have to go out friday.

Thanks for lettin me in on this one.

Not going to be able to make it to the post office today, Pass will be on the road early tomorrow morning.

Septumus, she's on her way brother.

DC# 0307 3330 0000 4613 8568

Thanks for lettin me participate gents.

The Eagle has landed... The Eagle has landed...

Anyways, I'll get my proposed P/Ts off to KeithS tonight (sorry I'm really a visual guy and won't know until I have them spread out before me). Hopefully I'll have it out tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm also going to rebox this thing because when it showed up my jaw dropped. Working in the shipping industry has spoiled me with access to new boxes and I can't bear to send it off in this frankenbox! :)

you should post a pic of the "frankenbox" i need a good laf after the bill came in for fixing my car

frankenbox.jpg

One side was crushed pretty badly which allowed for easy side loading and unloading due to the large tears down the side from the crushing. Luckily there was enough tape holding this thing together that nothing fell out. Don't worry everything was fine but when I said jaw dropper, I meant it :D

Holy Sh!t. That was a brand new box when it started. What do the shipping companies do to these things?

Thanks for the fix Josh. I'll get on your P/T's as soon as I see em.

Keith

Just let me know when you send it joss... im ready whenever!

PMed P/Ts last night to Keith, haven't gotten a reply yet so I guess I'll have to get em out tomorrow. Hey Niko, that addy you gave still good or better yet, if Keith approves what I submitted today are you going to be at the HERF tonight?

frankenbox.jpg

One side was crushed pretty badly which allowed for easy side loading and unloading due to the large tears down the side from the crushing. Luckily there was enough tape holding this thing together that nothing fell out. Don't worry everything was fine but when I said jaw dropper, I meant it :D

When repackaging, be aware of the PO sizes and the costs associated. I'd hate everyone to pay a oversized box rate when a smaller box could have been used.

frankenbox.jpg

When repackaging, be aware of the PO sizes and the costs associated. I'd hate everyone to pay a oversized box rate when a smaller box could have been used.

What? Come on man, how exciting would it be to get a 30x30x30 box on your doorstep?!

Sorry guys, I've had a crisis with work. I had a brand new server crash on the day it was being installed. It consumed my evening last night as I sometimes get very single minded when I'm dealing with a computer issue. I'm back ahead of the game now. I'll be able to post approvals tonight sometime.

Keith

PMed P/Ts last night to Keith, haven't gotten a reply yet so I guess I'll have to get em out tomorrow. Hey Niko, that addy you gave still good or better yet, if Keith approves what I submitted today are you going to be at the HERF tonight?

Actually no Joss, i am in Baltimore right now.. but i will be back on Friday so i assume it will get there by then.