• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s “Cigar 101 ” Newbie Pass 2

That's a great lineup Keith :thumbs:

Thanks again for having me on board with this.

If you've got room for one more ... I'd like to jump in on this pass.

PM Sent

Craig...

You're in Fourthrail.

That's it class is full. I'll be checking that I have everyone's address and then I'll put up the pass order and a map. If any more newbies are interested there may be a 101-3 class starting so keep your eyes opened for more information.

Keith

That's it class is full. I'll be checking that I have everyone's address and then I'll put up the pass order and a map. If any more newbies are interested there may be a 101-3 class starting so keep your eyes opened for more information.

Keith

Dang! OK, I'll wait for the next one. :whistling:

Oh, Guess I didnt get back in time to say "well, I guess i'm in"

next time I suppose....

Don't fret guys. I'm fairly sure that 101-3 is going to happen soon. Keep watching the boards

I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, sorry I was just thinking about the sponge bob episode I watched. Any I am inclined to let the board know I am prepared to learn about a pass!!!

Step

I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, sorry I was just thinking about the sponge bob episode I watched. Any I am inclined to let the board know I am prepared to learn about a pass!!!

Step

He said it, but I was thinking it. :)
(I didn't watch SpongeBob though)

Step

He said it, but I was thinking it. :)
(I didn't watch SpongeBob though)

I only saw it because my daughter was watching it!! :whistling: Ok I am a liar!!!

Step

I'll have the pass order up tonight (after spongebob). Send me your addy if you haven't already.

All I'm waiting for is my order of single poly bags and I'll ship. I know our professor Indyrob will get it first to check it out.

Keith

If you would like to stick me somewhere in the middle (if that geographically sensible) I work at a UPS store and could make sure that it gets a new box and packaging material. Over used boxes fall apart and that would be bad! :)

We are getting close. My first post has been ammended with the pass order. Geography determined the order so the pass moves quickly from student to student. I should have a map up tomorrow.

I've added one more slot for Mas_puros. He PM'd me early and didn't realize he did not post on the board.

Welcome to the pass Mike

Sinnyc I need your address.

The clocks ticking. Recess is almost over.

Holy cow, I'm first up after IndyRob!

I'm feeling the pressure.... :0

Damn, I'm sorry that I missed this! I was trying to decide if I wanted to get involved in another pass, and it looks like my mind was made up for me! :laugh: . Ah well there's always next time. Good luck class of 08!

I got the bags. I'll finish packaging the pass Thursday and this will be on the road Friday. The count down can start. Be sure to read the syllabus and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Rob you can post your p/t anytime.

Lets Go :laugh:

An update & a question:

Update: CigarCyclopedia has changed their website structure and links. Here is the link to the pricing information -- and as you will see, they've made multiple links that download PDFs. I actually like the format change. Here is the link: http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/webapp/content/view/944/48/

Question: What is the protocol for puts/takes? I've gone through passes to see the # of cigars taken by any single member of a pass and notice they are all over the board. I've seen individuals take 1 cigar, another 7. What is deemed appropriate? My gut says those taking 6 & 7+ sticks are over doing it on the pass. But again, I've got nothing other than gut instinct to base my judgment.

Thanks all!

D

An update & a question:

Update: CigarCyclopedia has changed their website structure and links. Here is the link to the pricing information -- and as you will see, they've made multiple links that download PDFs. I actually like the format change. Here is the link: http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/webapp/content/view/944/48/

Question: What is the protocol for puts/takes? I've gone through passes to see the # of cigars taken by any single member of a pass and notice they are all over the board. I've seen individuals take 1 cigar, another 7. What is deemed appropriate? My gut says those taking 6 & 7+ sticks are over doing it on the pass. But again, I've got nothing other than gut instinct to base my judgment.

Thanks all!

D

Hey D! You can take/put as many as you want. There is no set limit.

Greg