• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-1 Pass

Nice line up there Greg. I'm down with the pic idea too. Would be nice to put faces to some of these names. (I think LOL)

I know there are quite a few up north (Dsav101, Smoke76, Phlicker) that are very close to each other, so maybe they can co-ordinate getting together and do a mini-herf? Just as long as they don't smoke all the stogies! :laugh: Good way to meet some new friends!
That there is a great idea! You guys game?

A bunch of us are meeting this Wensday in Elkton MD for the FINAL MD HERF. If you guys are interested let me know and I'll shhot out directions. It seemd to be like it will be right in the middle for you guy's.

George

hehe, I actually might be able to get there and maybe give ya the pass face to face. Maybe, big maybe though. depends what time and whatnot.

hehe, I actually might be able to get there and maybe give ya the pass face to face. Maybe, big maybe though. depends what time and whatnot.

Hey bro, we would be happy to have you herf with us!! We usually meet around 7 ish and stay till about 10 or so. We usually have anywhere from 6-30 people herfin. This is the last month we can do it though, thanks to our Communist regime we call goverment................ let me breathe.............ok I'm good. Anyhow if your game let me know!!

George

I should know tomorrow. It is about an hour and a half ride for me so not too bad. If I left from work however it would only be like 35-40 mins. :) Will ask the wife and see what she says man!

On topic! Got the pass today. Everything except the box looks good. :) Am going to get a replacement tomorrow for it and send it out Wed., or give it to smoke if I can get out to Elkton! Finalizing my t's and p's tonight. Will post em soon as I hear back! Thanks!

I should know tomorrow. It is about an hour and a half ride for me so not too bad. If I left from work however it would only be like 35-40 mins. :) Will ask the wife and see what she says man!

On topic! Got the pass today. Everything except the box looks good. :) Am going to get a replacement tomorrow for it and send it out Wed., or give it to smoke if I can get out to Elkton! Finalizing my t's and p's tonight. Will post em soon as I hear back! Thanks!

What's wrong with the box?? :laugh:

Hehe, you proved my point for me!!! LOL. Anyways here are my puts and takes:

(T) 1 LFD oscuro natural lancero (P) Montecristo Medianoche edmundo
(T) 10 WOAM (P) Oliva Master Blends III robusto
(T) 17 Anejo 50 (P) Matasa 30th Anniversary Perfecto

Thanks for letting me play again Greg. As is norm a good time and all. Too bad it is over so fast lolol!

Will update when I find out if I am allowed to go to the herf on wed. night from the boss lady!

Lists/Link has been updated!

Okay George, your turn my friend! P/T's whenever you're ready!

Okay I'm sleeping in class. What am I getting permission for?

Eh...it was SUPPOSED to be Don. So the teach is sleeping in class again. :blush:

Edited to add at least I didn't call him Dave this time :D

A bunch of us are meeting this Wensday in Elkton MD for the FINAL MD HERF. If you guys are interested let me know and I'll shhot out directions. It seemd to be like it will be right in the middle for you guy's.

George
Although it's only about a 45min. drive for me, I have grad school on Wednesday nights, so unfortunately I won't be able to make it...have a blast, though!

I just got the pm from Dsav101 and we are meeting up this wensday for the pass off. I will update the P/T when I get home.

George

Eh...it was SUPPOSED to be Don. So the teach is sleeping in class again. :blush:

yea, thanks for getting the name right this time!!! lol. But I am truly confuzzled about the rest of whats going on. hehe.

edit: To say what did I do THIS time?! :)

yea, thanks for getting the name right this time!!! lol. But I am truly confuzzled about the rest of whats going on. hehe.

edit: To say what did I do THIS time?! :)

You had to get permission from the wife. Course, I had to get permission from mine to start another pass. :D

Aight guys Proposed P/T for your review

T-#4 Don Pepin JJ Maduro Sublime
P- #34 Cohiba Black Supremo

T-#5 Tatuaje Cojonu 03
P--#35 La Aurora Cien Anos Belicoso

T-##11 Untold Story (Icouldm't find this on Cigarencyclopedia so I'm over comensating :D )
P-#36 Partagas 160 Robusto Major

Hope these are to the boards liking!!

George

Aight guys Proposed P/T for your review

T-#4 Don Pepin JJ Maduro Sublime
P- #34 Cohiba Black Supremo

T-#5 Tatuaje Cojonu 03
P--#35 La Aurora Cien Anos Belicoso

T-##11 Untold Story (Icouldm't find this on Cigarencyclopedia so I'm over comensating :D )
P-#36 Partagas 160 Robusto Major

Hope these are to the boards liking!!

George

Excellent T/P's George!! I'll get the list updated this evening.

Don't forget to take some pics and send to me for the Gallery!

Ahhhh shooot. I forgot about taking the pics. :( Dangit...... Maybe I will just take a pic and send it to ya lol. For after inclusion!

Don

Greg

Looks like the front page list and the P/T details dont match. I'm not sure which one Don took but he posted #17 Anejo and you got #2 Cameroon lancero.

The pass was handed to George last night. :) Thanks again for the invite George, had a blast with you guys last night!!