• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-1 Pass

The pass was handed to George last night. :) Thanks again for the invite George, had a blast with you guys last night!!

Hey Don, you are welcome anytime bro! Now I guess I need to make one in B-more :thumbs:

Pm'n Phlickler to see if we can meet

George

Phlicker and I are meeting this Sat for a hand off, just to keep everyone updated.

George

Looks like I'll be picking this up on Saturday morning (at a wine/liquor/beer warehouse, no less :thumbs: ). Has there been any confirmation on the discrepancy between the current list in the first post and the P/T's that have been posted in the thread? I'd like to have mine up for review either tonight or tomorrow so I can turn things around quickly.

Sorry guys! I'm in the middle of a huge (unexpected) change at work and haven't been as focused as I should be. I'll get the correction made as soon as I can this evening once I'm home. Thanks!!

Sorry guys! I'm in the middle of a huge (unexpected) change at work and haven't been as focused as I should be. I'll get the correction made as soon as I can this evening once I'm home. Thanks!!

Actually, I just updated the cigar list (LFD Cammie Lancero still there, Anejo 50 gone). Thanks for keeping an eye on this for me!!

Looks like the first discrepancy is fixed, but two of DSAV101's puts are missing now.

Looks like the first discrepancy is fixed, but two of DSAV101's puts are missing now.

Okay, I think I've got it right now. Anyone checked the download to see if I got it screwed all up? ???

Again, thanks for watching out!!

Here's the fam...

Smoke, Smoke-ette, and Short Smoke :laugh:

IMG_0476.jpg

Passed off to Phlicker about 1 hr ago!! :thumbs:

George
Just met Smoke and Short Smoke and took the handoff...everything looks good, new box and all! After the yardwork's done I'll post my Ps and Ts for public consumption.

OK, everything seems to be in order, all sticks are present and accounted for. Without further ado, here are my proposed Ps and Ts:

T: #2. LFD DL Cameroon Lancero
P: #37. FFOX Perfecxion X

T: #19. San Cristobal Supremo
P: #38. LFD DL Lancero

T: #20. Padilla Signature 1932 Oscuro Churchill
P: #39. FFOX TAA 2005 Perfecto

There are also a couple hitch hikers:
P: #40. JdN Antano Lancero
P: #41. Peterson Gran Reserva Robusto

With the holiday weekend coming up, the earliest I can get this in the mail is Tuesday, but I'll have the box packed and weighed over the weekend, and will print a label and post the DC# before I leave for work on Tuesday, so all I'll have to do is drop it in the mailbox.

I'll await the board's approval, and find some pictures to post in the meantime!

OK, everything seems to be in order, all sticks are present and accounted for. Without further ado, here are my proposed Ps and Ts:

T: #2. LFD DL Cameroon Lancero
P: #37. FFOX Perfecxion X

T: #19. San Cristobal Supremo
P: #38. LFD DL Lancero

T: #20. Padilla Signature 1932 Oscuro Churchill
P: #39. FFOX TAA 2005 Perfecto

There are also a couple hitch hikers:
P: #40. JdN Antano Lancero
P: #41. Peterson Gran Reserva Robusto

With the holiday weekend coming up, the earliest I can get this in the mail is Tuesday, but I'll have the box packed and weighed over the weekend, and will print a label and post the DC# before I leave for work on Tuesday, so all I'll have to do is drop it in the mailbox.

I'll await the board's approval, and find some pictures to post in the meantime!

Very nice puts/takes and thanks for also adding in the hitchikers! Much appreciate your being in the pass!

Ernie, you ready for this thing towards the end of next week?

Nice job on the pass kingantz. :thumbs:

Looks like I missed out on this one. :(

Ready and waiting! :D

Here are my proposed P&T's

T- #7, Fuente Don Carlos #3 Corona
P- Gurka Black Dragon Grand Especial 8.5x52

T- #18, San Cristobal Monumento
P- Padilla 1932 Robusto 5x50

T- #35, La Aurora Cieunano Belicoso
P- Davidoff Millenium Blend Robusto Tube

Great job with the pass Greg!

Ernie

edited to add p&t's

OK, everything's packed up and ready to ship out tomorrow. Get ready, Ernie!

DC#: 0103 8555 7493 1430 5829

In the meantime, here are a few pics of the family for the pass:

Phlick-ette and I on the "big day"

Another shot of Me and the Mrs.

Our first "child", Auggie (he takes after me, of course...):

All grow'd up and on the hunt...

...and his "little brother," Sammy:

Anyhow, thanks for inviting me along, Greg! I look forward to following the rest of the pass.

Awesome pics brother! I'll get these into the pass photo gallery. Thanks for playing!!

Don! Where's your pics? :D

I'm going to let the pass take a quick detour over to Bill as long as there are no objections. I've already gotten with Ernie, and he's agreed to send to him (or possibly do a hand-off if Bill's okay with it). They're fairly close so shouldn't add much more time.

Bill, you up for it?

I'm going to let the pass take a quick detour over to Bill as long as there are no objections. I've already gotten with Ernie, and he's agreed to send to him (or possibly do a hand-off if Bill's okay with it). They're fairly close so shouldn't add much more time.

Bill, you up for it?
Just to be clear I'm still sending to Ernie, right? The label's already been printed and I was just getting ready to run down and drop it off at the P.O. If I need to change something LMK ASAP.

Bill, you up for it?
Just to be clear I'm still sending to Ernie, right? The label's already been printed and I was just getting ready to run down and drop it off at the P.O. If I need to change something LMK ASAP.

Yep, send it to Ernie...