• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

I would love to be considered for this. I needs me some edu-ma-cation!

Please and thanks,

Bill

I'd be interested in joining if there's still a seat open in one of the back corners of the classroom.

Aight, so far I've got:

Whopper
drunkfish3
jnknzz
LarryH
Wavescrashing
b.dawgson
masphatness
bigmanfromou
4cbin3
redraider
Par 3 cigars
investandprosper
Gavin
PhatCat
The Green Monkey
NASTY

That's 16 students with their hands up, if you would send me a PM with your addy so I can get the line up together. I intended for 30 for this one, however if we can get four more we'll let it ride with twenty. Need four more and we'll be on our way!

I will give it a go! What's one more slacker in this already stellar lineup of slackers?

I just wanted to add that I will not be able to receive the pass Oct 1st thru Oct 10th as I will be out of town on my honeymoon. Hopefully we can adjust the order so that this is not an issue or I can participate virtually.

Pass order is now up! I've still got to locate a decent box and get everything set to ship, will be going out this coming Monday. There's still a few that I've not received an address for, so please get those to me asap to make sure I have it correct.

Am I to late for this Greg? I'd love to be in if you've still got room.

dam why am i always one of the first few and you spelled my screen name wrong :D

Well, I'd like to say..."I'm hot for teacher"...but I've seen pictures of you Greg! :laugh:

Now if you looked like this....

hot-for-teacher.jpg

Regardless, you do have plenty of SPUNK though.....any room left for an old rookie?

dam why am i always one of the first few and you spelled my screen name wrong :D

Will be fixed shortly! :)

I'm always last. :(

Bill, if you can get over the weekend, come on and do your T/P's first. Whatcha say? :D

Well, I'd like to say..."I'm hot for teacher"...but I've seen pictures of you Greg! :laugh:

Now if you looked like this....

hot-for-teacher.jpg

Regardless, you do have plenty of SPUNK though.....any room left for an old rookie?

Plenty of room Gary! Shoot me your addy and I'll getcha in there.

Anyone know what a Drew Estate medusa is going for nowadays in terms of rarity? Think I got one in my humi for trade! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've made some changes to the pass order, which hopefully will work out better for those that had timing issues. If we run into any problems, I'm sure we can get them worked out as we go. Everyone, please make sure to communicate both via PM as well as in this thread if the next person is ready. Also, please confirm their addy when sending PM.

I highly encourage everyone to actively participate throughout the pass, even after your turn is done. Give your thoughts on Takes/Puts regarding pricing, rarity, age, etc. Don't be afraid to make comments/ask questions, and above all else have fun!

Okay Julius...are you ready?

Pass order looks good Greg. By the time it gets out west it may not be 1000 degrees.

Maybe..........

PJ