• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Sorry for the late reply Greg, I am getting the pass from Gavin and I spoke to Mike/Wavescrashing and we will do a handoff/herf when i'm done with my P/T's.

Here are some P/Ts for consideration guys,

17. Casa Fuente corona gorda $29- TAKE
82. Casa Fuente Belicoso $29?- PUT (I can't match this with any other maker in my humi other than a different size. No sense getting back your own cigars, eh? )

51. Arturo Fuente Queen B $5.25- TAKE
86. CAO LX lancero $5.89 - PUT

53. Tatuaje RC 184 $16.50 - TAKE
87. Winston Churchill Marrakesh $17.07 - PUT

56. LFD Ligero Mysterio $11.00 - TAKE
88. Liga Privada Dirty Rat $11.42 - PUT

58. Oliva Serie V Maduro $8.00 - TAKE
89. Nosotros Corona Larga $8.75 - PUT

71. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos No.2 $10.57 - TAKE
90. Illusione 2010 Singulare $10.99 - PUT

83. Oliva MB3 Churchill $8.52 - TAKE
91. Illusione Cruzado Marela $8.95 - PUT

84. La Aurora 1495 Belicoso $9.36 - TAKE
92. Viaje Perfecto Squared Oro $9.50 - PUT (I could only find 2 vendors that sold this, so I averaged both of them)

Dave

I spent a little time researching different vendors as well as cigarcyclopedia and came up with these...

51. Arturo Fuente Queen B $5.25- TAKE 5.49
86. CAO LX lancero $5.89 - PUT 5.97

53. Tatuaje RC 184 $16.50 - TAKE 17.17
87. Winston Churchill Marrakesh $17.07 - PUT 17.04

56. LFD Ligero Mysterio $11.00 - TAKE 14.15
88. Liga Privada Dirty Rat $11.42 - PUT 11.65

58. Oliva Serie V Maduro $8.00 - TAKE 9.44
89. Nosotros Corona Larga $8.75 - PUT 9

71. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos No.2 $10.57 - TAKE 10.47
90. Illusione 2010 Singulare $10.99 - PUT 11.73

83. Oliva MB3 Churchill $8.52 - TAKE 9.26
91. Illusione Cruzado Marela $8.95 - PUT 8.14

84. La Aurora 1495 Belicoso $9.36 - TAKE 9.36
92. Viaje Perfecto Squared Oro $9.50 - PUT

Couldn't really find a lot on the Viaje other than $450 for a 50 cab ($9). I'm good with all of your t/p Dave! Anyone else have any thoughts? (crickets chirping)

These seem good to go. I'll start calculating my puts and takes so I can post them after Dave's are given the thumbs.

Greg, I used the pricing for the Takes from the previous members' calculations and our collective inputs. I figured no sense in re-creating the wheel if we had already hashed it out.
My puts were not always based on the comparison shopper, one being I don't always use them as vendors. I did try to use vendors like Uptown and Tower since they may have been the vendor I bought some of my cigars from that ended up in my Puts.

Nosotros corona 6.75 Serious 7.5 Tex Cigars 6.75 SmokeInn 6.75 Uptown 6.94 avg
Nosotros corona larga
9.0 Serious 7.99 Tex 9.0 Smoke Inn 9.0 Uptown 8.75 avg TAKE Oliva serie v maduro
Illusione cruzado Domenicos
8.8 Serious 8.50 Tex 9.05 Tower 9.95 NHC 9.07 avg
Illusione cruzado Marelas
8.95 Serious 8.65 TEx 9.25 Tower 8.95 NHC 8.95 avg Take Oliva MB 3 churchill
Illusione Singulare Phantom
12.00 NHC 11.00 LeafandAle 11.00 Tobacco Grove 9.99 Uptown 10.99 avg TAKE AF don Carlos no.2
Liga Dirty Rat
12.00 Famous 10.83 2guyssmoke shope 10.83 Corona Cigar Co. 12.00 Bonita Smoke shop 11.42 avg TAKE LFD ligero mysterio
CAO LX2 Lancero
6.20 Famous 5.40 NH Cigar 6.20 Gotham Cigars 5.75 Tobacco locker 5.89 avg TAKE AF Queen B
Viaje Perfecto squared Oro 5.5 x 52
9.0 Tower 10.0 NHC 9.5 avg TAKE La Auroroa 1495 beli
601 blue maduro robusto
6.39 Famous 6.39 Serious 6.39 CI 7.29 Gotham 6.62 avg
Jesus Fuego Origen Beli
6.74 Serious 6.67 the cigar Hut 6.75 regency Cigar Emporium 6.67 2guyssmokeshop 6.71 avg
Winston Churchill Marrakesh
17.29 Holts 17.31 Famous 16.38 Milan Tobacconist 17.31 Mikes cigars17.07 avg TAKE tat rc 184

Sorry I veered from the rules of using the comparison shopper, that's probably why our numbers aren't jiving. Here is a breakdown of my Excel sheet that I used to calculate my averages. Just so's you know I didn't pull those values I posted out of my arse. :laugh:

If you think the LFD/Dirty Rat trade is way off, no problem, I can get another pick from my humi.
Also, same goes for the MB3 churchill/Cruzado trade.

I am headed out to watch my little one in a parade, so I'll check in later tonight.

Dave

<edit- for wrong cigar, SB the Queen B taken >

That's some serious P/Ts. Nice work, Dave.

How easy to come by are the DirtyRats? I haven't seen 'em locally...

I got lucky as I ordered some Singulares from Isy and he had some in his store. He has a thread going on in the Retailer section, hopefully they are still left.

If you can't find any, PM me and I'll send you one to try!
thumbs-up.gif

While I don't know whether it will be an issue or not, I figured I ought to let it be known that I'm going to be out of town from 12/20 through 12/31 or so.

Greg, I used the pricing for the Takes from the previous members' calculations and our collective inputs. I figured no sense in re-creating the wheel if we had already hashed it out.
My puts were not always based on the comparison shopper, one being I don't always use them as vendors. I did try to use vendors like Uptown and Tower since they may have been the vendor I bought some of my cigars from that ended up in my Puts.

Sorry I veered from the rules of using the comparison shopper, that's probably why our numbers aren't jiving. Here is a breakdown of my Excel sheet that I used to calculate my averages. Just so's you know I didn't pull those values I posted out of my arse. :laugh:

If you think the LFD/Dirty Rat trade is way off, no problem, I can get another pick from my humi.
Also, same goes for the MB3 churchill/Cruzado trade.

I am headed out to watch my little one in a parade, so I'll check in later tonight.

Dave

<edit- for wrong cigar, SB the Queen B taken >

I don't always use the CS, especially if there's only one or two prices listed. I went through and researched all the T/Ps on CS and/or several different vendors online, and listed the pricing I found. This is where I would hope participants in the pass would step up and either agree or challenge the pricing I came up with.

All your takes/puts look good to me Dave! Good to go!

I just took my baby girl to our town's parade this morning and man am I give out! :D

Sorry for the late reply Greg, I am getting the pass from Gavin and I spoke to Mike/Wavescrashing and we will do a handoff/herf when i'm done with my P/T's.

Here are some P/Ts for consideration guys,

17. Casa Fuente corona gorda $29- TAKE
86. Casa Fuente Belicoso $29?- PUT (I can't match this with any other maker in my humi other than a different size. No sense getting back your own cigars, eh? )

51. Arturo Fuente Queen B $5.25- TAKE
87. CAO LX lancero $5.89 - PUT

53. Tatuaje RC 184 $16.50 - TAKE
88. Winston Churchill Marrakesh $17.07 - PUT

56. LFD Ligero Mysterio $11.00 - TAKE
89. Liga Privada Dirty Rat $11.42 - PUT

58. Oliva Serie V Maduro $8.00 - TAKE
90. Nosotros Corona Larga $8.75 - PUT

71. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos No.2 $10.57 - TAKE
91. Illusione 2010 Singulare $10.99 - PUT

83. Oliva MB3 Churchill $8.52 - TAKE
92. Illusione Cruzado Marela $8.95 - PUT

84. La Aurora 1495 Belicoso $9.36 - TAKE
93. Viaje Perfecto Squared Oro $9.50 - PUT (I could only find 2 vendors that sold this, so I averaged both of them)

Dave

Okay, the numbers you see in bold are current to the spreadsheet. I found my mistake, I forgot to assign a number to Gavin's Casa Fernandez Arsenio (#85). This re-post if from post #439 so the future recipients will have an easier time assigning their P/T's.

Dave

I don't always use the CS, especially if there's only one or two prices listed. I went through and researched all the T/Ps on CS and/or several different vendors online, and listed the pricing I found. This is where I would hope participants in the pass would step up and either agree or challenge the pricing I came up with.

I just took my baby girl to our town's parade this morning and man am I give out! :D ^chasing parade candy makes for tired legs :rolleyes:

I challenge you...to a duel

I just took my baby girl to our town's parade this morning and man am I give out! :D ^chasing parade candy makes for tired legs :rolleyes:

Ha!

Ha!
HaHa!

Looking for some Take/Puts! Dave, you handing off? Herf happening? Where we at?

I'm waiting on Dave. Once he gives confirmation that it landed, I'll post my puts/takes, and we'll meet up soon after for a smoke and boxpass.

Pass hasn't landed yet, I'll PM Gavin if he has any info on it.

I'll try to find the D.C. # when I get home from work tonight.

I was getting charged up the butt for postage, so I'm afraid wth the option I took it's not even expected until thursday, the 9th.
Here's the TN: 9102148008600448777314
Sorry for holding up the Pass, brothers.

There goes me not paying attention again. I thought it had already landed! :D

Dave's not here, man.

Huh? ???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pass is still akimbo?!? in limbo.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, December 04, 2010, 8:48 pm, RICHMOND, CA 94804
Processed through Sort Facility, December 02, 2010, 1:12 pm, BELL, CA 90201
Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 30, 2010

I had been in touch with Gavin and the pass is still in transit to the islands. With the holiday shipping going on the USPS is overwhelmed and even a cigar shipment from Florida (not Isy's shop) took longer than expected.

Much thanks to Gavin for standing in line during the holiday season and getting this shipped out, my feelings are this situation will become norm.

Dave