• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Cheech and Chong reference from way way back! Perhaps Cheech or Chong have hijacked the pass?!?!

Or maybe Pirates? ???

Pirates.jpg

I spoke with Dave on Saturday and he still had not received it. I leave for vacation on Thursday, so if it's not here by then, I'll either leave my puts with Dave, or I'll have to bow out of this one.

I'm really sorry the shipping method I chose has taken so long. I guess that will teach me to be cheap. My apologies to all. If this does not show up, I'll figure out a way to make it right.

I'm really sorry the shipping method I chose has taken so long. I guess that will teach me to be cheap. My apologies to all. If this does not show up, I'll figure out a way to make it right.

Maybe customs got it and smoked up all the ISOM's. :0

Maybe customs got it and smoked up all the ISOM's. :0

I was thinking the same thing? Could that have really happened?

Well, looks like this thing may be a lost cause. Gavin - Have you tried calling the PO to see if they can maybe track it down?

Dave - Anything from the PO on it?

Not yet Greg, I just went back in the threads and found the DC # 9102148008600448777314

So far, it doesn't show it's on the islands, but as far as the ISOM's being grabbed, anything that has a regular "ship from" address in the States does not get opened by Customs here.

Maybe we should have Wavescrashing and Investandprosper do their takes/puts thru me and I'll send it to the next participants! It will save those 2 guys monies they could use for their Christmas.

I know Mike may just have to bow out due to his vacation, I'll PM John and get his feedback.

Well, looks like this thing may be a lost cause. Gavin - Have you tried calling the PO to see if they can maybe track it down?

Unfortunately,

This can be common over here on the island during the holidays.
Something I ordered 10 days ago didn't show any updates on tracking for 5 days, then it said landed at local sorting facility, but still didn't show up at my door until 3 days after it was at our local sorting facility. And mind you. that was priority mail. I wouldn't necessarily call this a lost cause for sure. Although we all hate to hear it, I wouldn't consider it lost/gone before Monday afternoon when Dave checks his mail.

I hope this occurence doesn't bar Hawaii CPers from passes in the future :( .
On a sidenote, Perhaps an "emergency action plan" can be at the ready in the case this one does disappear. I'll chip in as much as I can. I sure as heck refuse to see Greg get back zero ceegars.

Unfortunately,

This can be common over here on the island during the holidays.
Something I ordered 10 days ago didn't show any updates on tracking for 5 days, then it said landed at local sorting facility, but still didn't show up at my door until 3 days after it was at our local sorting facility. And mind you. that was priority mail. I wouldn't necessarily call this a lost cause for sure. Although we all hate to hear it, I wouldn't consider it lost/gone before Monday afternoon when Dave checks his mail.

I hope this occurence doesn't bar Hawaii CPers from passes in the future :( .
On a sidenote, Perhaps an "emergency action plan" can be at the ready in the case this one does disappear. I'll chip in as much as I can. I sure as heck refuse to see Greg get back zero ceegars.
If this does not land, I'll send out a new package, that's the closest I can get to the old one. I'll be calling the PO in the morning.

I agree with Mike, it's just in transit to me.

But one can never say "never" and I'll also put my stock up for replacement for Greg's pass.

I do a fair amount of shipping, and from experience I can say that it usually takes 2-3 weeks for a package sent via Parcel Post from California to reach Hawaii. Instead of putting it on a plain, they put it on a barge and tug it over here. It will eventually arrive, they hardly lose those packages when they have delivery confirmation. Just takes a good while. There's a decent chance the box will be smashed if it wasn't insured ... they don't treat those packages well at all. Let's all cross our fingers.

The mail is definitely slowed down, usually what takes no more than three days is taking five; even FedEx and UPS is bogging down. So, hopefully that's all it is, and the box will show soon. The sticks are in the lock n lock container, so should be okay as long as they're packed in snug.

I've got CPI (CigarPass Insurance); however not sure if that's still available. Emo hasn't been on here since August, maybe someone can contact him IF this thing does get missing. But, I've a feeling you all are right and it will show.

Also, Dain (Redraider) unfortunately had to bow out of the pass due to going on vacation. Sorry he missed this, 'specially after waiting so long.

The mail is definitely slowed down, usually what takes no more than three days is taking five; even FedEx and UPS is bogging down. So, hopefully that's all it is, and the box will show soon. The sticks are in the lock n lock container, so should be okay as long as they're packed in snug.

I've got CPI (CigarPass Insurance); however not sure if that's still available. Emo hasn't been on here since August, maybe someone can contact him IF this thing does get missing. But, I've a feeling you all are right and it will show.

Also, Dain (Redraider) unfortunately had to bow out of the pass due to going on vacation. Sorry he missed this, 'specially after waiting so long.

You could let Dain do his turn at the end by virtual P/T's. Just an idea.

Thanks guys, virtual p/t will work for me. My travel schedule after our vacation is extremely busy as well. Thanks for letting me still play.

I called the Post Office, and they were pretty useless. As far as they're concerned, this is In Transit, but they're not sure where exactly. I retain some hope.

I called the Post Office, and they were pretty useless. As far as they're concerned, this is In Transit, but they're not sure where exactly. I retain some hope.

Thanks for calling Gavin! I've a feeling they'll be showing up any day now.