• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

I had/have a bomb that left PA on Nov 30th. It still hasn't landed in Ohio yet :(

It'll show! *crosses fingers*

Just slow due to Christmas, etc.

I had/have a bomb that left PA on Nov 30th. It still hasn't landed in Ohio yet :(

But I don't live in Ohio. I'm in Minnesota! :sign:

;)

Detailed Results:

Arrival at Post Office, December 17, 2010, 1:29 pm, WAIPAHU, HI 96797
Processed through Sort Facility, December 04, 2010, 8:48 pm, RICHMOND, CA 94804
Processed through Sort Facility, December 02, 2010, 1:12 pm, BELL, CA 90201
Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 30, 2010

WOOT!
Progress! I have been stressing about this.

Ooohhh so close...so close!

- Out for Delivery, December 18, 2010, 9:03 am, WAIPAHU, HI 96797
- Sorting Complete, December 18, 2010, 8:53 am, WAIPAHU, HI 96797
- Arrival at Post Office, December 17, 2010, 1:29 pm, WAIPAHU, HI 96797
- Processed through Sort Facility, December 04, 2010, 8:48 pm, RICHMOND, CA 94804
- Processed through Sort Facility, December 02, 2010, 1:12 pm, BELL, CA 90201
- Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 30, 2010

I got iiiiiitttttt!
Igotit.jpg

The pass got delivered this afternoon and it quickly went into my humi to chill out a bit. I will check out the contents tonight and see what's up with Wavescrashing.

Dave

Okay, just went and did my P/T's, and I also am recharging the beads. Sorry to burst someones graciousness, but the Cabaiguan DC became the 2nd casualty of this pass. Also, cigar no. 76 (Monte No. 2) had some slight, cracked foot damage. I put the best trauma dressing I could find, I put a blank cigar band around the bottom to give it some direct pressure.
If whomever added in the tat doesn't mind it, I have a Cabaiguan belicoso I will substitute for you. Here are the pics.
Cabaiguan DC with sub belicoso.
CabaiguanandMonteNo2.jpg

Monte No.2
Monteno2crackedfoot.jpg

I also had a plastic cigar tube that will protect the NICE stick I saw in there (you know who you are ;) ) as to avoid any future problems until it ends up in Greg's hands.

I sent Investandprosper a message and am waiting for his reply.

Dave

<spelling, AGAIN >

That's great news Dave!! Well, not about the Tat, but I'm breathing easier now. Since Dain will do his takes/puts virtually, the next person in play is Steve in Miami who will not be available from 12/20 to 12/31. I'm wondering if it will take as long leaving the island as it did getting there. My thought is to just go ahead and send it back to me, and we'll just do the virtual t/p with Steve as well.

Dave/Michael/John - Will you three be splitting the shipping costs? If not, whoever ships out let me know and I'll help out since it'll probably be a bit more to ship so far.

where have I seen that notebook paper before?

:laugh: Busted?

Ho,Ho,Ho.................I mean, Ha,Ha,Ha!
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif
You watch too much cop shows Don.

Greg, the pass fits in a large flat rate box and the costs aren't heavy for me and John to pick up, so thanks for offering to absorb some of it. It will go out Priority Mail with DC so just say GO and I'll ship it when and where you want it. Mike had to bow out as he's on vacation and they didn't allow him to bring his coolers on the plane!
sign.gif

where have I seen that notebook paper before?

:laugh: Busted?

Ho,Ho,Ho.................I mean, Ha,Ha,Ha!
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif
You watch too much cop shows Don.

Greg, the pass fits in a large flat rate box and the costs aren't heavy for me and John to pick up, so thanks for offering to absorb some of it. It will go out Priority Mail with DC so just say GO and I'll ship it when and where you want it. Mike had to bow out as he's on vacation and they didn't allow him to bring his coolers on the plane!
sign.gif

Alrighty then, ship away there Sant...errr Dave! :D

Go ahead and ship it on to me.

I just realized John hasn't posted any Takes/Puts yet. So whatcha got for us brother?

Really glad to hear this showed up!

Greg, I can replace the Monte with a comparable smoke? Should I ship it direct to you or where is this thing heading?

I think if anyone should, I should trade out for any damaged smokes. I have a Monte #2, and I'll try to find as close of a match to the Cabaiguan as I can. Give me a day or two, and I'll send something straight to Greg.

Hey Gents!

Some P/Ts for your consideration:

T: Monte 4 2008 P: Boli Corona Junior 2008

T: Ramon Allones Celestial Finos RE P: Bolivar Simones RE Canada

T: Boli Gold Medal P: Cohiba Siglo IV

Really glad to hear this showed up!

Greg, I can replace the Monte with a comparable smoke? Should I ship it direct to you or where is this thing heading?

I think if anyone should, I should trade out for any damaged smokes. I have a Monte #2, and I'll try to find as close of a match to the Cabaiguan as I can. Give me a day or two, and I'll send something straight to Greg.

No worries on replacing anything. I've got a Cabaiguan Imperiales to replace the damaged one if someone wants to trade for it, and the Monte 2 has minimal foot damage so should be fine for smoking. Many thanks for stepping up to help out fellas!

Hey Gents!

Some P/Ts for your consideration:

T: Monte 4 2008 P: Boli Corona Junior 2008

T: Ramon Allones Celestial Finos RE P: Bolivar Simones RE Canada

T: Boli Gold Medal P: Cohiba Siglo IV

These look fine to me John! All approved!