• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cp book club

sure why not.I am going to try to organize this thread better tonight and maybey ask rod to move it to the pass section. what do you guys think.

ok I put all the books in the first post and included the ok for audio Books I will try to keep first post updated. should I ask rod to move this thread to the pass forum.

ok I put all the books in the first post and included the ok for audio books I will try to keep first post updated. should I ask rod to move this thread to the pass forum.

I think that's a good idea since it is a pass of sorts.

there we go....

lol you caught my typo before i could fix it yep will pm rod and ask him.

I'd say definitely move it as it's a PIF, right?

Okay, I've got three picked out for horror/fantasy fans. I tried to find a specific Dean Koontz, but couldn't find it anywhere. I believe I loaned it to a friend of mine some time back and just forgot about it. Anyways, here we go:

Book 1: Lord of the Flies by William Golding

Pages: 208 including "Notes on Lord of the Flies"

03-08-08Imported011.jpg

03-08-08Imported015.jpg

Book 2: Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury

Pages: 215

03-08-08Imported008.jpg

03-08-08Imported010.jpg

Book 3: Weaveworld by Clive Barker.

Pages: 704!! :D

03-08-08Imported003.jpg

03-08-08Imported006.jpg

Book 4: The Mist by Steven King. Audio CD 73 minutes. (Language)

Note: I am offering this one up, however when done and re-posted and no one wants it, that it be returned back to me if possible.

03-08-08Imported016.jpg

03-08-08Imported017.jpg

boss of bosses came in will post review after I'm done and put it back up plus ill think the stick will last the whole book daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm.

what did this die any one can play by the way just post a book up.

finished with boss of bosses got to get a new one for dd due to bind spliting dd do you still want the westies
will post full review when I get home

westies sure dont worry about buying a new book it was in bad condition when i sent it to you. I hope you enjoyed it.

Boss of bosses
The collective history about the place I live during a time when I was crapping my pants.
It was interesting learning about places that I visit today and how the mob molded them .
The cigar that was paired with the book lasted the whole part 4. Couldn't help but realise the similarities that the real story of the godfather intertwines with those of the godfather movie and the Sopranos.
Not only a great book but a great smoke thanks DD.

ps. dd pm me your address so i can get you out the Westies

Is this still moving along? This sounds like a great idea. I will look for something to add to the offerings.

PM sent to fivebyfifty! Nothing like a great zombie book to start of the spring....

Darryl

PM sent to fivebyfifty! Nothing like a great zombie book to start of the spring....

Darryl

Darryl Ill pick out a stick that realy goes with the book. Looking foward to seeing your put. I like seeing this thing staying alive.

fatman,garvey yess it is stiil alive anyone can join just please read first post. I would like to keep this thing going. please let me know what the put and takes are so I can update first post 5x50 i updated first post with me getting westies.

I'll throw my offering into the mix:

Gates of Fire by Steven Pressfield
An awesome epic that gives you a look at the ancient world through the eyes of Greek & Persian soldiers.

I'm sure I'll bring a few more to the table in a couple of days. Time to look through my library.... :D

garvey ill be getting the book out some time this week probably tomorrow or wed

The Rising by Brian Keene
included with the graycliff double espresso a cigar that can wake the dead.

Ill take the audio book the mist by stephen king

Ill look through my books tonight to put somthing up

Excellent choice! I'll get The Mist out to you asap. Please remember, due to the 'emotional component' of this particular CD/book, if when you're done and no one wants it, please return back to me. Would much appreciate it!

This is the the very first short story I read from Stephen King many years ago and enjoyed it so much that I have a Stephen King library today. No seriously, it's Stephen King's library....you know, the books that have his signature in gold inlay...red binders? :D Anyway, the cigar I'm pairing with this will be....a Chateau Fuente King B Nattie of course! What better stick for Stephen King than a "King" B! :D

Also...

I'm re-posting the following back-up for grabs.

Title: Good Omens
Author: Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
Premise: a hysterical look at the Apocalypse the forces of evil have misplaced the Antichrist, now good and evil evil fight to infulence him.

This was an enjoyable book, but quite a long read. Basically "The Omen" (as the title states) in paperback form. Humorous read with a twist!

So...who wants it??

Excellent choice! I'll get The Mist out to you asap. Please remember, due to the 'emotional component' of this particular CD/book, if when you're done and no one wants it, please return back to me. Would much appreciate it!

This is the the very first short story I read from Stephen King many years ago and enjoyed it so much that I have a Stephen King library today. No seriously, it's Stephen King's library....you know, the books that have his signature in gold inlay...red binders? :D Anyway, the cigar I'm pairing with this will be....a Chateau Fuente King B Nattie of course! What better stick for Stephen King than a "King" B! :D

Also...

I'm re-posting the following back-up for grabs.

Title: Good Omens
Author: Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
Premise: a hysterical look at the Apocalypse the forces of evil have misplaced the Antichrist, now good and evil evil fight to infulence him.

This was an enjoyable book, but quite a long read. Basically "The Omen" (as the title states) in paperback form. Humorous read with a twist!

So...who wants it??

It's on the way! DC 0103 8555 7494 8894 5289