• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cp book club

Greg,

Sorry for the delayed response. things have been crazy at work. I was however, able to get the Wesites and some friends airborne for you.

Shipped Via USPS DC

0308 0730 0001 3157 9577

I hope you enjoy it, bro!!

Finished The Westies just before we left for vacation a week or so ago. I found it amzaing that they could operate the way they did considering how dumb/greedy/addicted those guys were. More amazing is how they could be placed anywhere in the witness protection program with their accents and speech patterns. I couldn't imagine dropping them in Des Moines or Denver.

A good read for true crime readers, or, I would imagine, anyone from the NY/NJ area.

Who wants it next?

with the cold weather coming up here in the north figure I would stir this thread up again.

I just finished reading The Amber Room by John Berry, A good read about Nazi loot and some international treasure hunters trying to track it down.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this. Or if you have not read it the Westies was a great read as well.

PM or post here if you're interested.

Greggj77, if the Amber Room by John Berry is still availble I love to give it a try. I also have a good selction murder mysteries, adventures and espionage that I can offer up...Nelson DeMille, Richard North Patterson, Kyle Mills, Stephen King....
Let me know
Tom

Tom,

Sounds good PM me your address and I will get The book and a companion out to you ASAP.

Also, I am currently looking for a good read let me know if you have something you think I might be interested in it can be at your discretion. :p

Best,
Gregg

Sounds good Gregg. I am sending a comedy by Kyle Mills = Smoke Screen…350 pages. It’s light, easy and hilarious.

A young tobacco heir who has to work in the industry to receive his trust fund. And of course, I’ll also include a nice stick to start it out with…

PM incoming.
Thanks
Tom

Tom,

Got your PM and have the Book and a few friends boxed up and ready to go.

I am out f the office today but, will get it out to you later this afternoon and post the DC some point tonight / tom AM.

Hope you enjoy! :thumbs:

-Gregg

Tom, Got your PM sounds like a good read, can't wait to get my hands on it.

Your book and some goodies are en route via usps. DC and confirmation were PM'd a few minutes ago.

Been great getting to know you, I will post my thoughts once I get through it.

See you 'round the board!
Gregg

Tom,

The package arrived safe and sound. The book looks like a good read and there were a few great sticks that managed to tag along, your generosity is greatly appreciated.

I plan on starting the book this weekend and will let you know my thoughts when I finish it up.

For those thinking about a trade with Tom in the future, he has been a pleasure to deal with and feel free to proceed without any hesitation.

Its been great trading with you.

Thanks again!

Gregg,
Thank you for the kind words. It's always easier to go that extra step when I'm dealing with good people.
Your package was waiting for me when I got home tonight. All is good. I’ll do the sticks with the book over the next week or so and I'll let you know my thought before offering it up to the group.
Thanks for the trade, you made it easy.
Tom

No problem at all Tom, it was a pleasure trading with you.

Can't wait to crack that book and have one of those tasty sticks.

To keep with the guidelines of the pass. You will note That I chose to Pair the Amber Room with a Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve as the featured pairing due to the books backdrop of old european aristocracies and treasure hunting. The others were just for fun....

Enjoy!!!

Hay Gregg,

I’m half way through the book and at just the spot where I thought the RP Olde World Reserve would fit in nicely. Smooth, creamy and good to the last bit. Thanks. The book is moving well. Just enough thievery, sex and murder to make it a good read so far.

Tom

Book: The Amber Room
Author: Steve Berry
380 pages
Was there or is there an Amber Room? Not a clue, I read for fun. The Amber room by Steve Berry is a light, easy read at 380 pages. Like any good Mystery there was enough intrigue to maintain my interest for the length of the book.
If you are looking for a light mystery, this is it. If anyone is interested in it please PM your address.
Thanks
Tom