• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2018 Season

Well I am working on it. It will be interesting if the winner decides to drink out of it or smoke out of it.

Also, I have received Pauls entry!!

Just a reminder, I am acting as Banker this year. Entries need to be shipped by next Wednesday!! But why wait, just do it this week still!!! Also, please throw in a few bucks for shipping and $5 for the trophy.

Not sure if I posted it in the wrong thread or what, but let's try this again.

Will these work?

IMG_20180827_212625.jpg

Not sure if I posted it in the wrong thread or what, but let's try this again.

Will these work?
yea, I saw that in a different thread. The LGC Madaille dosen't really meet the $8 line after a quick vendor search, but I am fine with those if everyone else is.

yea, I saw that in a different thread. The LGC Madaille dosen't really meet the $8 line after a quick vendor search, but I am fine with those if everyone else is.
Whoops, accidentally put them in the blind draw thread. I can put something else in for the LGC, no worries.

I had a pretty decent draft grade for drafting while in a field building a storage shed. lol...

Season is FINALLY HERE!!!!
Good luck this week.
We have had some good communication in regards to getting your entries shipped. Don't forget to get them out as soon as possible.

Never want to see anybody get hurt, but I won't complain about it either!

After reviewing the scoring, I'm at a loss how Fitzmagic scores 82.4 points, what am I missing?