• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2019 Season

Gonna be tough losing this one when my team played pretty well.

You sure none of you want to trade for Evans?
Yea it was a great battle. Cousins screwed you in this round.
And no trade, I’ve tried all season lol, not sure you’re willing to part with either.

Yea it was a great battle. Cousins screwed you in this round.
And no trade, I’ve tried all season lol, not sure you’re willing to part with either.
Haha, I'm not giving them away for nothing!

On a plus note, 5-1 this week, with this being my only loss with the 2nd highest score haha.

I might score 300 this week with Kirky against the Chiefs and Evans/Godwin against the Seahawks.

Looks like I'm going to take the gas pipe again this week...tough matchups lately.

You are by far the most points For and most points Against!!
Some more fun tid-bits;
If I played you every week, I would be 5-4, you 4-5.
If Golfanatic played you every week, He would be 3-6, you 6-3.
Honestly surprised by the 4-5. I would have guessed I'd had high point at least that many times, but I guess you must have every week I didn't! Should be a good, competitive home stretch.

I feel like the 3% chance they're giving off Carson scoring -3 tonight is a bit rich?

Screenshot_20191111-163942.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191111-163942.png
    Screenshot_20191111-163942.png
    200.8 KB · Views: 3
Big game this week, would be really nice to have Carson instead of having to try to choose between Billage and DJ. 🤮

Is there somewhere that you can see possible points? I seem to do this every week.

Screenshot_20191118-002705.png

if you are on your computer, you can open the yahoo stat tracker link; that should show you your "optimal line up" based on the best players. For this week it is saying you would have had 222+ points. BUT keep starting both Godwin and Evans....you'll be fine :)

if you are on your computer, you can open the yahoo stat tracker link; that should show you your "optimal line up" based on the best players. For this week it is saying you would have had 222+ points. BUT keep starting both Godwin and Evans....you'll be fine :)
Any time I've tried not, it's bit me in the ass!