• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2019 Season

Was just listening to a guy that said, if you have McCaffery, thank the other guy or 2 that passed on him, or the fantasy gods that gave you the first pick, so, thank you to almost all of you, and also to auto pick for not trying to be too smart! Couldn't believe where I got him or Johnson (which obviously hasn't worked out) when I logged on.

Crazy how meh or straight up bad 1st round picks, other than him and Thomas have been this year, none have really been difference makers. I guess Cook was on the fringe, but was a second rounder in most leagues I think.

Yea, you being the 5th pick and getting Mccaffrey is great! I would have never taken Conner over him, so I you should thank Paul :)
BUT I will be honest that if I was in your spot instead of 8th, I probably would have passed on him as well and still went with Hopkins or (my 8th pick) Thomas. I have just never really believed in McCaff, but damn has he proven me wrong every year! Watch, next year I will pick him up and boom, injury in week 2....

I had him last year, so was a believer. Would have taken him 2nd after Saquon. Wish I would have had the second pick instead of first in one of my other leagues...

Who went 1-4, I never looked?

Standings going into week 13 games!

I have not done the math, but I think after tonight's games, these standings will not change?

I'm debating taking Carson out of my lineup in case he fumbles early and gets pulled, but I'm too scared of a start correction haha.
hahaha! Just saw that! Damn thats close, but you can't sit Carson...But if he does get you negative points that will propel Jake in and Brian out.

"IF" I beat Gary does that mean anything for me? If Brian and Jake both lose of course.

I am just glad I finally beat Chester! I think I have lost 3 in a row by him and 1 was to knock me out of the playoffs last year!

In fact, Since week 6 of the 2018 season I have won 17 games and only lost 5 games. AND all of those 5 games were either Chester (3) or Paul (2)!!