• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2019 Season

You got a shot...Indy have let elite receivers run all over them, you'll know early in the game when you see how the Colts defend against him. Thomas has lit up a number of better teams this year. If Thomas has his usual game, it very well may come down to Lutz...ugh. I despise kickers 🖕 and relying on them is the kiss of death.
Meh...After the majority of my matches yesterday, I am not too confident.

LMAO! I'm Ironpeddler here...

Honestly...I couldn't believe you didn't have Miller and Tannehill in your lineup when I finally checked my team for injury updates at 12:50 something yesterday afternoon. But what do I know, you had a better record than me...

Great game though...I didn't know if I could survive McCaffrey and Carson. But my final three came through...very slowly I might add. I think Kupp had zero going into the 4th quarter and Fournette was getting 1-3 points a touch. To score 200 points this time of year is a testament to luck when you consider how beat up most players are.

I feel like a Wild Card team that just made it to the Super Bowl. 🤣
Rams not showing up killed Dak, Miller was a toss up with Slayton I'd say, I was going with ceiling instead of floor. Wouldn't have mattered regardless.

I know you didn't comment earlier on purpose and pull the reverse jinx.... lol
So...the back story to this being so funny is that I went to the thread on Saturday night, posted nothing. I went back to the thread yesterday late afternoon while my son was here. I read him your posts and he says to post something to bust your balls. I said...no way I'm falling for that ploy, no way I'm getting sucked in, I'll post something AFTER I kick his ass! I swear to God...we laughed our asses off!

Too funny...

So...the back story to this being so funny is that I went to the thread on Saturday night, posted nothing. I went back to the thread yesterday late afternoon while my son was here. I read him your posts and he says to post something to bust your balls. I said...no way I'm falling for that ploy, no way I'm getting sucked in, I'll post something AFTER I kick his ass! I swear to God...we laughed our asses off!

Too funny...
Yup, and because you didn't post you won :) funny that the was your superstition over the weekend and it panned out! I figured thats what you were doing. Does that means next year you wont be a post whore during FFL season :p:p🤣 ?
Again, congrats on the championship. I don't know about "kicking my ass"...maybe if I had both my RB1s that got me to 11-2 and you beat me...then you could claim that :)

I will be in touch with Brian after the holidays and we will get the cigars shipped out. Also, Chester can ship you the trophy and I will get a name plate ordered sometime before the end of 2020 :(

To be honest, I made a dumb mistake in our cash FFL group and took 2nd...but I really didn't care about winning that one; well lets say I didn't care as much as I did here. I wanted that trophy damnit! You better get some good use out of it!
What will be the first cigar you smoke in it??!

1st Place - Gary @ironpeddler
2nd Place - Ben @modo22
3rd Place - Darin @Golfanatic
----
Last place for the season with a respectable 5-8 record.... Jim @Nashkicker

Yeah, I'm the most bummed about falling apart coming down the stretch in this league. Team was so good and then injuries just killed me.