• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2021 Season

Seems a lot of people are itching to draft early so we can see what players Paul is going to beat us with….
Yea, with his auto-draft skills!!

Draft is Monday for this one! Can't wait to see who Jake takes first!!!!!

Yea, with his auto-draft skills!!

Draft is Monday for this one! Can't wait to see who Jake takes first!!!!!
I almost got screwed by our head coach moving practice back later, but thankfully he decided not to!

Ok it says 8:30 for me too so guess that is correct

Draft night is complete and was another one with some crazy picks! Glad everyone could make it. Good Luck this season!! I personally don't see Dan @CgarDan losing much this season; he was in a great spot and got some great pick ups!

Draft night is complete and was another one with some crazy picks! Glad everyone could make it. Good Luck this season!! I personally don't see Dan @CgarDan losing much this season; he was in a great spot and got some great pick ups!
Sorry I could not make the vherf yesterday. We had a bunch of people over and I already got crap for being on the phone instead of being part of the conversations. Hope Ben’s predictions come true and make it all worth it 👍

Can we revisit the conversation about some sort of waiver priority or blind bidding system...

Can we revisit the conversation about some sort of waiver priority or blind bidding system...
Maybe we can for next year, but I don't think I would vote for it. It has been this way for almost 10 years. Look at last year, you had the 2nd most moves in the league and most would have been off waivers anyways; it didn't help you or I. I personally like the FAAB waiver styles, but this league has not been that way and I find it can be fun/unique with out it.

Couldn't have had a much better start to my season!
Yes! Great start!!

Maybe we can for next year, but I don't think I would vote for it. It has been this way for almost 10 years. Look at last year, you had the 2nd most moves in the league and most would have been off waivers anyways; it didn't help you or I. I personally like the FAAB waiver styles, but this league has not been that way and I find it can be fun/unique with out it.

Yes! Great start!!
Yeah, definitely not for this year. Last year nothing was going to save me with the injuries I had, I almost snuck into the playoffs with the moves I made though. Things like what happened yesterday with the Ravens could potentially be way too beneficial to the people that got Williams though, and how many of us didn't even get a chance at them because we were busy when the news broke? I like all the strategy there can be, as this game is a crap shoot in a lot of ways regardless. Guess I just don't see any selling points to how it currently is, personally. Because we've always done it this way isn't a valid reason to do anything IMO.

Like I've said multiple times, I'm going to keep playing regardless, just throwing it out there.

Yeah, definitely not for this year. Last year nothing was going to save me with the injuries I had, I almost snuck into the playoffs with the moves I made though. Things like what happened yesterday with the Ravens could potentially be way too beneficial to the people that got Williams though, and how many of us didn't even get a chance at them because we were busy when the news broke? I like all the strategy there can be, as this game is a crap shoot in a lot of ways regardless. Guess I just don't see any selling points to how it currently is, personally. Because we've always done it this way isn't a valid reason to do anything IMO.

Like I've said multiple times, I'm going to keep playing regardless, just throwing it out there.
I completely understand and am never a fan of saying, but its always been this way. But this league has always been different, the scoring is very different from any other league I have seen or played in. What happened yesterday though, waivers would not have saved anything. What waivers can help with is on Sunday if your star goes down, someone can't just sneak in and grab their back up asap because they are paying attention and you are snowboarding. This is a 10 team, small roster/bench, so there are usually some options out there. Looking at the last few years, the biggest pick up that may not have happened if waivers were there was when Chester picked up Mahomes after his first game. Also, it should frustrate you even more to know that the last two champs in this league (Paul and Gary) don't pay attention like you do, so they won with out making a ton of moves and drafting on autodraft or shitfaced... 😂 😂 🤦‍♂️

I completely understand and am never a fan of saying, but its always been this way. But this league has always been different, the scoring is very different from any other league I have seen or played in. What happened yesterday though, waivers would not have saved anything. What waivers can help with is on Sunday if your star goes down, someone can't just sneak in and grab their back up asap because they are paying attention and you are snowboarding. This is a 10 team, small roster/bench, so there are usually some options out there. Looking at the last few years, the biggest pick up that may not have happened if waivers were there was when Chester picked up Mahomes after his first game. Also, it should frustrate you even more to know that the last two champs in this league (Paul and Gary) don't pay attention like you do, so they won with out making a ton of moves and drafting on autodraft or shitfaced... 😂 😂 🤦‍♂️
Haha, that's true! This is definitely the most luck involved league I play in, so maybe that's why I'm always on this bandwagon! 😂

Trying to remember, I think my team was attacked the year Gary won but peed down their leg in the playoffs? Last year was a disaster.