• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2021 Season

Dak's status combined with them playing the late game is less than ideal on a few levels...

Dak's status combined with them playing the late game is less than ideal on a few levels...
Good game! You did not even need a QB to crush my team this week!! You are on a roll, hope to see you in the playoffs.

Good game! You did not even need a QB to crush my team this week!! You are on a roll, hope to see you in the playoffs.
Me too, because that would mean I made them! 😂

I'm in mourning this morning though, lost Henry on my stacked team in my big money league. 😭

Looking to move Pittman if anybody needs a wide receiver. Watching him on my bench every week is painful.

Last edited:
Looking to move Pittman if anybody needs a wide receiver. Watching him on my bench every week is painful.
Lol you pick up gore like a transition whore!! Lol you were the one bitching up waivers too.

That’s fine. Keep it up!! I’ll pick up your “trash” when you pick up a guy that’s had 7 whole carries in 8 weeks.
Lol 😜

That’s fine. Keep it up!! I’ll pick up your “trash” when you pick up a guy that’s had 7 whole carries in 8 weeks.
Lol 😜
Figured I'd get a comment about Moore! 😂

I really need to beat Gary this week since he won't trade me Kelce!

I'm trying to put lamb back in my wr spot, and brown in my flex spot, but it won't update in the "match-up" tab for some reason?