• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2021 Season

This week was looking soooo ugly! Doubt it happening, But I might pull out a few wins??!
The "fun" part of being in multiple leagues...
team 1 - I have Big Ben & Claypool vs. Najee & Diontae
team 2 - I have Claypool/Pit Def vs. Najee/Herbert
team 3 - I am done up by 7.36 vs. Claypool
team 4 - I have Diontae vs. Big Ben

So I am cheering 1/2 way for Claypool but only for 7.35 points, and needing Ben to put up decent numbers, but not great, and only throw to Diontae a few times while never handing the ball to Najee because their Def puts up 40 points :)

Anthony, I don't think I've ever seen a team with only one person playing in an early game? Crazy

Luckily A.Jones is only out 1-2 weeks, probably back after their bye?
Also, annoying news designated as doubtful instead of out for some reason. Would like to put him on IR since we all know how much I like making waiver moves.

Also, annoying news designated as doubtful instead of out for some reason. Would like to put him on IR since we all know how much I like making waiver moves.
Yea, they have called Claypool week to week since end of week 9, but don't rule him out till friday...sucks because you know he is out! oh well...

I'm excellent at starting the wrong guys. Guess it's more likely with only 10 teams, so way better players on your bench, but damn!

Screenshot_20211128-190939.png

Same here man! Looks like you are going to be moving on up! Looking like I will miss the playoffs this year, some brutal weeks....