• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2021 Season

Heard from Jake and he is in!!! So we are down to one potential opening. Dan, you would be first up unless you and Bill want to fight it out.

Also, for everyone, we are going to do the banker system again this year. Last year we did not do this due to covid, but what that means is we will all send our entry cigars to one person to hold them until the end of the season to send to the winners. Does anyone want to volunteer to be the banker this year?? Anyone have the space to hold 60 cigars?
Dan deserves the spot… well done brother!

I could as well. Since I hold the cup I could send both to the winner
I like that concept! Thanks for volunteering Jim Justine Justin @smellysell ... But I think we will use @Tall Paul since he has the trophy.
Dan deserves the spot… well done brother!

And that will do it then, Dan you are in! I will send an email invite soon. Congrats and WELCOME!!

I will get a group PM set up shortly for this league. Start looking at your schedules, I would like to draft either August 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st or September 5th or 6th.

Scheduling for me around football gets a little tricky. Saturdays are definitely best. Weeknights by the time I'm done with practice is pretty late, especially for those of you that are east of me.

Do we have a date and time for this? The 29th is out for me. And the cash league is already on the 5th. I think I could make the 28th or 30th work.

I am slammed at work right now and juggling a few leagues, so I will work this out this weekend and we can confirm both leagues draft dates/times...I think for this league we are probably looking at Labor day like we have done in the past.

Labor Day should be ok. Sept 7th does not work however and the 29th.

DRAFT Order info below!!

Last year we decided the draft order by the Indy 500 (which was in August due to covid). I think it made it more fun and random than just random number generators. This year the sports August options suck, but this weekend happens to be the Indy car race at Indy but doing their road course...so I think it is fate and we will do this style again.

Friday night will be Qualifying starting at 6pmCST. After Qualifying, I will randomly assign the top 10 pole positions to a randomized list of our teams.
Saturday is race day; 11:30amCST!

The draft positions will be decided by where your car finishes overall compared to those 10 drivers. The lowest finishing assigned driver/car will be the 10th draft spot. There should not be a reason for a tie breaker, as Indycar should still assign them a finish position. But if there is a tie or disagreement, the tie breaker will be which car had the better pole position.

Any questions?

Draft order is on the line. IndyCar Qualifying results are as follows:
1. Pato O’Ward
2. Will Power
3. Romain Grosjean
4. Christian Lungaard
5. Colton Herta
6. Alex Palou
7. Jack Harvey
8. Conor Daly
9. Rinus VeeKay
10. Alexander Rossi

League Teams were randomized earlier:
CPFFL2 teams randomized.PNG
Assigned Drivers:

1. Pato O’Ward - @drunkfish3
2. Will Power - @BigJake6904
3. Romain Grosjean - @CgarDan
4. Christian Lungaard - @Golfanatic
5. Colton Herta - @Tall Paul
6. Alex Palou - @smellysell
7. Jack Harvey - @modo22
8. Conor Daly - @ironpeddler
9. Rinus VeeKay - @Nashkicker
10. Alexander Rossi - @{tpc}

The results of your assigned driver, best to worst, will determine your draft position.
Race is tomorrow, Aug. 14th, at 12:30pm EST.

Good Luck Gents (and Gary)!

Pretty boring F-ing race! Wish we could have done this with F1.

Ya wasn’t that exciting for sure, even with a couple restarts at the end

Ok so hindsight being 20-20 but maybe we should have used the nascar race lol! Crazy with 5 laps to go all those wrecks..

I know those nascar guys say they don’t like the track, but this is more like racing to me lol!