• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2021 Season

That is insane!! Great finish you two. I’m in a rush today but will post instructions soon.

Congrats Anthony on winning BOTH our CP leagues!!!! Damn dude. Don’t think that’s been done before!?? But that just unlocks the secret hidden code that says you’re not allowed back next year 😂😂

Fantasy football is so funny, was begging Carolina to score from about half way though the 3rd to knock some points off you D. People did I know that would have been the difference. Good job surviving AB melting down too.

Fantasy football is so funny, was begging Carolina to score from about half way though the 3rd to knock some points off you D. People did I know that would have been the difference. Good job surviving AB melting down too.
Yes AB tried to torpedo my team, but I can say in every league I’m in I made a bunch of bad choices. I’m sure you would agree you made a couple as well.

Thankfully the good ones seemed to outweigh the bad. But was a crazy close game. I stopped watching the scores but I knew I was close.

First I’m like kellen mond…oh no…3 and out I’m done. Then they have the really long commercial break and I’m thinking to myself, it’s because they need time to warm up Jordan love. Sure as shit, love is back and first down after first down and they burn like 3-4 min off the clock it seems.

At this point, I’m thinking game over, going to lose by a point or something, because even if mond gets it back, he looks like he wants to vomit in his helmet. Then I see mannion back out there and I’m begging the tv (and mannion)…please throw to Jefferson…please. He gets the 1 pass and I’m still begging because I have no idea what I need. 4th down and it’s victory formation for the pack.

So then I decide I have to look and I’m like holy crap….how in the hell..I was so wound up I don’t think I feel asleep until 3 am lol.

Yes AB tried to torpedo my team, but I can say in every league I’m in I made a bunch of bad choices. I’m sure you would agree you made a couple as well.

Thankfully the good ones seemed to outweigh the bad. But was a crazy close game. I stopped watching the scores but I knew I was close.

First I’m like kellen mond…oh no…3 and out I’m done. Then they have the really long commercial break and I’m thinking to myself, it’s because they need time to warm up Jordan love. Sure as shit, love is back and first down after first down and they burn like 3-4 min off the clock it seems.

At this point, I’m thinking game over, going to lose by a point or something, because even if mond gets it back, he looks like he wants to vomit in his helmet. Then I see mannion back out there and I’m begging the tv (and mannion)…please throw to Jefferson…please. He gets the 1 pass and I’m still begging because I have no idea what I need. 4th down and it’s victory formation for the pack.

So then I decide I have to look and I’m like holy crap….how in the hell..I was so wound up I don’t think I feel asleep until 3 am lol.
I'm pretty sure Jefferson wasn't even out there with Mond either, at least I didn't see him, and I was looking! I thought I had it at that point, then they put him back in with Mannion.

I'm pretty sure Jefferson wasn't even out there with Mond either, at least I didn't see him, and I was looking! I thought I had it at that point, then they put him back in with Mannion.
Ah I didn’t even know. I did read today that mannion had a cramp in his hand, which was the only reason mond was out there in the first place.

Fuck Harris… that is all!

I’ll work on getting things packed up and shipped out in the next few days.

Congrats to the winners!

Fuck Harris… that is all!

I’ll work on getting things packed up and shipped out in the next few days.

Congrats to the winners!
😘😘😘

In all seriousness I only caught the 4th quarter of Big B's last game and when that play happened I about jumped out of my chair. At least it was exciting.

😘😘😘

In all seriousness I only caught the 4th quarter of Big B's last game and when that play happened I about jumped out of my chair. At least it was exciting.
Yea, for someone who kept (2) defenses all year and (2) kickers for 80% of the year, you taking 3rd is impressive!! ;)Congrats!

PM Sent everyone!! Let me know if you didn't get it.

It looks like there will be NO stat corrections that would affect our championship match! So congrats to Anthony @{tpc} on 1st; Justin @smellysell on 2nd; and Jake @BigJake6904 on 3rd. Reminder we do a last place gift from first for the person that takes last in the regular season.....so, Last place goes to Jim @Nashkicker !!

A HUGE (tall) Thank you to Paul for being our banker! Payouts are as follows:
Anthony - 30 cigars AND the coveted Trophy
Justin - 20 cigars
Jake - 10 cigars

Jim you have a package incoming...

9405 5036 9930 0158 6094 13

Cool re:nameplate. I didn’t even realize my name was on it once already. Seems sooooo long ago!

Yes got the cigars, thanks Paul!!!

Fucking fantastic year! Great touch Anthony!

Glad everything arrived safe!